Thread: Keyboard Failure message arrives on Dell Inspiron 530

Keyboard Failure message arrives on Dell Inspiron 530

Last one year I used this Dell Inspiron 530 desktop pc and it will be help to me for internet surfing and the playing video game. Now there is wrong happen on it. When I try to reboot this system then it gives the keyboard failure message along with the Diskette Drive 0 Seek Failure. I have not knowledge about how this happen on my system. Any think to solve this problem will be apologies.

Re: Keyboard Failure message arrives on Dell Inspiron 530

You need to check that the keyboard of the system has been properly connected or not. This has been gives the problem if the system won’t able to detect this keyboard. In such cases normally the keyboard has to be not able to connect with the system because the keyboard has been cut or the port connection not happens properly. in such case we need to establish this connection in any proper case. This will be work and in response it might be solve your problem.

When the computer starts up in the morning it has lost all of its BIOS settings including the keyboard and hence such kind of troubles has been arrives on the system. In such cases you need to properly perform an action that works to solve this problem. the action could be in the form of the BIOS reset. We all know the simple process that works for reset the BIOS setting. In that you need to perform an unplug the CMOS battery and then don’t put it on appropriate position before 10 minute. After finishing this task you need to just perform a reboot task. It solve problem.

In such cases, we need to just check that the system has been not been able to detect the keyboard because the keyboard can’t be connecting to this system. If the similar problem arrives on your system, then you need to try to replace this keyboard with the other keyboard. Then it will be work and at the end of you can be boot the system with this keyboard. Then try this and hope that it solve your problem.

I also faced the similar kind of problem in this system. Because the keyboard not working I haven’t able to do any think on it. Then I try this solution and finally it will be works to solve such kind of problem. Thanks for our valuable reply.