Thread: Dell Inspiron one 2305 Fan run loudly

Dell Inspiron one 2305 Fan run loudly

Last month I buy this Dell Inspiron one 2305 desktop pc and within one month I faced lot of bugs on this system. This system contains the AMD Athlon II X4 610e and ATI Radian HD4200 series video card and windows 7 running on it. As per the title mention that the CPU fan makes noise. The other problem in this system is to be the system goes into sleep mode, and after that wakes up automatically. Sometimes this system has to be shows an black screen with no interaction of the mouse or keyboard. I am not able to disable/enable the Ethernet device. This kind of problem happens on the dell system. Please help me to solve such kind of problem and make this desktop pc as error free.

Re: Dell Inspiron one 2305 Fan run loudly

If you faced the problem related to the CPU fan then I suggest you to check that the FAN is properly connected or not. Also if there is something wrong happen on it then fix this kind of problem. This is the way that works to fix such problem.

If you faced the fan run loudly problem on this system then you need to perform an task that will be solve this problem. Otherwise it will be also gives the CPU overheating problem. Hence I suggest to you for doing such kind of task. The proper and most of the important way is to be use an CPU FAN replacement strategy. Adding new CPU FAN to this system will also makes an impact that works to solve this problem.

I have experience regarding the sleep mode problem. This kind of problem arrives because the windows did not properly handle its task. It could be possible that changes has been happen on the system and hence I think the reset task on the system will be help to solve such problem. The windows 7 has to be provide the facility to reset the system setting by using the restore point on it. This is the best that can be work and it solves your problem. The other way is to be use an windows 7 backup task. This will be work and it solves your problem.

There is a way that can be providing the facility to do this task. In that first enter into the device manager of windows 7 and un check the box that says allow windows to power down the NIC to save power. This will be help to fix the bugs related to this video card connectivity. This will be also work to properly solve the problem of the power connectivity.

You mention that you can’t able to play the video in this windows 7 system. I suggest to you for perform an upgrade the video driver of this system. The correct process is to be use an online update task onto this dell system. This will be makes an impact and in the response this will be help to reinsert the graphics driver on this system. Try this on your dell system and I hope it works to solve the graphics problem.

The above mentioned buys are not mainly present on this system if you have properly use this system. This is the main reason why this desktop pc gives the problem. Normally the user can’t be able to fulfill the requirements of the system at specific time. This requirement is in the form of the update, installation and many more things. Normally the update task helps to enhance the system performance. It also works to fix the issue present on this system.

Resetting the BIOS would be a good idea. This kind of task works if the system can’t be able to play the higher level of the system configuration in the proper way. In such condition you need to perform a task that will be work to set the configuration of this windows system to its proper stage. Hence I think this is the best way that can be work to solve such problem. Removing the CMOS battery on the motherboard and after 10 minute reinsert this battery also makes an impact that works to reset this BIOS setting. It is simple process which is effective to the system.

If you really found all this kind of problem on your system then you need to replace this desktop pc with the other system. This is necessary when we faced multiple problems onto any computing device. As per you mention you use this system in last one month. However the warranty card will helps to solve this problem without wasting any money. Use such thing and hope it solve your problem.