Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Ctrl + C Will Not Work

Hardware Peripherals

Old 26-08-2011

Ctrl + C Will Not Work

just two day before I assembled new computer everythin is fine. I installed window XP as operating system and in my computer arises shortcut ctrl +c is not working what is the problem and both shortcuts for cut ctrl +x and shortcut for paste ctrl + v works fine. Please any one knows the solution of this problem help me out ??

Old 26-08-2011

Re: Ctrl + C Will Not Work

check if you have installed any cracked program to be interfaced with Windows programs files products, Control C is automatically disabled sometimes. This is to restrict Windows from being run or work fine or maybe the crack program have damaged program file or keyboard capability.
Old 26-08-2011
Members

I am sure that this problem happens with the PS2 pin connection and not the USB pin. just check your PS 2 it may havebe broken check properly each pin or may be the USB interface is not supplying much enough current to the keyboard plug that connection in different PS 2 connector port or in case of USB pin try to plug in different port and check it if it work properly
Old 26-08-2011

follow this I think this will help to short your problem
Go to Start> All Programs> Accessories> System Tools> System Information
and check under Conflicts under Hardware resources
you can also check if the keyboard hardware is recognized correctly and the port name or the device name is same as the keyboard name and the keyboard drivers is loaded or not. Or you should update your keyboard driver from the device manager and the other thing you can do is check your keyboard serial number and manufacturer get it from internet and uninstall the old driver and then install the downloaded one . or just remove the keyboard software that you got along the keyboard.
Old 26-08-2011

It does not seems like problem with your input device ie keyboard if the ctrl button is working for cut or paste function should also work fine with copy or check your ?c? button it might jammed or perform antivirus scan on your computer for viruses or try to use another keyboard check it if works.
Old 26-08-2011
Members

Actually the Office uses its own clipboard for copy and paste task, Windows uses separate clipboard for this task.If you do the copy shortcut and Office is not open, the text will get copied in Windows clipboard. Then if you will open Office and try to ctrl + V the content is not copied in Office clipboard as a result it will not perform any function.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , , ,