Thread: Weird tab key response in my computer

Weird tab key response in my computer

In my computer I am using windows 7 operating system and I have also installed software’s like Microsoft office 2007, Mozilla Firefox. From last some days I am facing problem. Now whenever I try to fill form on any website and at that time when I use tab button to switch the cell at that time it lose focus from the cells and I have to use mouse to select the cell and it is very annoying for. Please tell me how to fix this.

Re: Weird tab key response in my computer

I would like to ask you first whether this problem is coming while using browser only or you are facing this problem while using any other software like Microsoft word or excel or any other?. if you are facing this problem while using browser only then first I will suggest you to try any other browser and check whether you are getting the same problem or not. if get the same problem after that then I think there might be some issue with your keyboard and if you don’t get the same problem then it might be problem with your browser.

It looks like there must be problem with the keyboard. According to me try different keyboard with your computer and after that check whether tab key is responding properly or not. if same thing happen with different keyboard also then something possibly something with the system.

Well after reading your solution I have checked my system and I have noticed that problem was not only with my browser but same thing was happening with other software’s also. Now after that I have connected other keyboard with my computer and other keyboard worked properly with my system. Because of that I purchased new keyboard.