Thread: Another way to install Hp deskjet F4400 printer without installation disc

Another way to install Hp deskjet F4400 printer without installation disc

Hi guys I was using old Canon color printer with my computer and that printer is not usable now so temporary I borrow printer from my friend which hp deskjet f4400 printer and its installation CD but main problem is my DVD ROM is not working and because of that I am not able to install the necessary drivers for my printer. Is there any way to install hp deskjet f4400 in my computer without using CD?

re: Another way to install Hp deskjet F4400 printer without installation disc

Yes you can install your hp deskjet f4400 drivers and all necessary software in your computer by downloading it from the internet. First you have to download the drivers from the internet and after that install it in your system and I would suggest you to before you install the drivers you should remove your old printer drivers.

If you are finding difficulty while searching the drivers on the internet then you have to click first click here HP DRIVERS. Now after clicking here you have to first select your operating system and after selecting the operating system you have to download drivers and software and then install it in your computer. After installing the drivers you have to restart the system and then try to print anything to make sure that your printer is working fine.

By connecting external DVD ROM with your computer. if you have external DVD ROM with your computer then first connect it with your computer and after connecting it you have to insert the installation CD and then install all the things which you want to install. I hope this will be helpful for you.

I done have any external DVD ROM and to use the printer installation CD and that is why I have downloaded all the printer drivers and necessary software’s from your given link. Now after downloading the drivers and software I have installed in my system. Now I am able to use the printer with my system without facing any issue.