Thread: Getting error while installing newer version of the HP L7680 driver

Getting error while installing newer version of the HP L7680 driver

In my office I have two printers one is HP L7680 and another is HP Officejet H470 printer. I am using windows 7 operating system in my laptop. Some days before I have tried to update the drivers of my HP L7680 printer and installation started properly but after 90% of installation it is giving me error. Now please tell how to get rid of this issue. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Getting error while installing newer version of the HP L7680 driver

I would like to tell you that you are facing this problem because something might wrong during the installation of new drivers. Some of new driver’s files gets crashed with old version and if you want to solve this issue then first you have to remove old drivers from your laptop and after that try to install the new drivers.

Well according to me you should try to solve this issue by doing following steps in your laptop. First you have to download the fresh driver’s installation file for your HP L7680 printer and after that you have to remove existing drivers from your laptop. Now after doing that you have to download the Ccleaner from internet and then run the Ccleaner and after running the Ccleaner you have to select registry option in your Ccleaner and then click on the fix issue. Now after that restart the laptop and then check whether you are able to install the drivers or not.

as far as I know you should try solve this issue by installing HP Officejet Pro Software and Driver Removal Utility in your laptop. download this utility from the Official website of the Hp and after downloading this utility you have to install it and run in your laptop and then check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

If you want to download the HP Officejet Pro Software and Driver Removal Utility then you have to click here DOWNLOAD. Now after clicking here you have to install the HP Officejet Pro Software and Driver Removal Utility in your laptop and after installing this also if you get the same problem then you should also try to solve this issue by trying Windows Cleanup Utility in your laptop. you can easily find the Windows Cleanup Utility from the internet.

In your problem you have mentioned that you are using two printers with your laptop and i think you should try to solve this issue by removing the drivers of the other printer which you are using in your laptop and after removing those drivers try to install new drivers of the HP L7680 printer and after that check whether you are able to install the drivers or not.

After trying all the possible tricks also I was facing the same problem while installing the drivers and after that I have uninstalled driver of the another printer which I was using with my system and after removing the drivers I have restart the system and after that when I tried to install the drivers at that time I didn’t get any problem. Now all the things are working properly. Thank you for helping me.