Thread: Alignment failed message in HP photosmart b110a

Rajni Guest

Alignment failed message in HP photosmart b110a

Hello friends I am using HP photosmart b110a printer which I am using with my Acer laptop. Printer was working fine but suddenly it has started giving me Alignment failed message randomly. I cannot print anything in color. Whenever I try to print anything at that time it prints in black only. Please tell me what I should do to fix this issue. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Alignment failed message in HP photosmart b110a

Well according to me you should you try to solve this problem by cleaning your printer heads. First open the printer and clean the printer heads and after cleaning the printer head start the printer and then check whiter you are getting the same problem or not. if after cleaning the printer head also if you are facing the same problem then you should also try to solve this issue by removing the cartridge and connecting it again. Try this solutions and then let me know what the result is.

If you are facing the same problem after trying several solutions then I think you should try to solve this issue by replacing the color cartridge from your printer. First remove the color cartridge from your printer and then you have to insert any other cartridge in your printer and then try to print anything and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

After replacing the cartridge when I try to use my printer at that time also I get the same problem and after that I have visited HP service center and there I have discussed about my problem and they have solved Alignment issue in my printer. Now my printer is working absolutely fine. I really appreciate your help.