Thread: HP Deskjet F2480 keep asking for registration even after registering

HP Deskjet F2480 keep asking for registration even after registering

Some days before I have purchased HP Deskjet F2480 printer and after that I have connected it with my computer and then I have installed the necessary drivers and then It asked me to register it and I have register it also. Now after that whenever I start the computer at that time my system always give me the message to register it. I don’t know why I am getting this message even after registering it. How to stop this message?

Re: HP Deskjet F2480 keep asking for registration even after registering

As far as I know this pop ups comes because of the scheduled task in the computer and if you want to stop this message then you have to disable this pop ups from the scheduled task and after disabling the when you start the computer you will not get this message.

If you don’t know about how to disable the this pop ups from scheduled task then you have to first open control panel and after doing that you have to open Task Scheduler from the Administrative Tools. Now in Task Scheduler you have to click on the Task Scheduler Library and after that you have to select the Webreg entry and then disable it by doing right clicking. Now after disabling it you have to restart the computer and then check whether you are still getting the same message or not.

Well after reading your solutions I have tried to solve this issue by trying to disable the Webreg entry from task scheduler but when I opened control panel and after that open the task scheduler from administrative tools at that time there was not Webreg entry in library. Now please tell me how to fix this issue.

As you have mentioned in your post that there were not Webreg entry in your Task scheduler library then you have to try to solve this issue by disabling the hpqWRG option from the system configuration utility and after disabling this you have to check whether this problem is coming after restarting the computer or not. I think after that you will not get the same problem.

Yes I also agree with the above reply. If you want to disable the hpqWRG from system configuration utility then you have to follow these steps. First you have to type msconfig in your start menu search box and after that select the start up tab and from there you have to uncheck the hpqWRG option and after that select ok and then you have to select click on the exit and restart option. Now after doing that your problem might get solved. If you want to know anything more then let me know.

In your above reply you have mentioned that you have mentioned by disabling the hpqWRG from system configuration utility I can fix this issue. Now after referring that I have disabled hpqWRG from system configuration utility by following your given steps and then when I restart the system at that time I didn’t get any message. Thank you for your help.