Thread: Cannot print anything with HP B110a printer

Cannot print anything with HP B110a printer

Some days before my HP B110a printer have stopped working suddenly. In my computer I am using windows Vista operating system and I am using this printer from last six months. This problem has started suddenly. I have tried to solve this issue by trying several tricks but I am not able to print anything from my printer. If anyone has any idea about this issue then please let me know.

Re: Cannot print anything with HP B110a printer

Well I would like to tell you that if you have connected your printer USB cable though any USB hub then first remove the USB cable from the USB and connect it with your computer directly and after that check whether your printer is working or not.

Have you tried to solve this problem by using HP Print Diagnostic Utility in your computer? if you have not tried this trick yet then I will suggest you to first install the HP Print Diagnostic Utility in your computer and after installing it you have to run it in your system. By running this utility it will trouble shoot all the problems and your printer will start working normally. I hope after running HP Print Diagnostic Utility in your computer your problem will get solved.

If you want HP Print Diagnostic Utility then you can install it from your driver CD which comes with the printer or you can download it by clicking here DOWNLOAD. Now after clicking here you have to download it in your computer you have to check whether it make any difference or not.

As far as I know if you are not getting any error message and then also your printer is not accepting the job then there is a possibility that your antivirus software is causing this problem. sometime because of the antivirus and firewall also this kind of problem can take place and that is why I will suggest you to disable your antivirus and firewall and after that try to print anything from your printer and then check whether your problem get solved or not.

Well after referring above replies I have first tried to solve this issue by connecting my printer with different USB port and after doing that also same problem was coming and I am not using any USB hub. I have also tried HP Print Diagnostic Utility but that doesn’t help me to solve this issue. Now please tell me how to fix this issue. I am waiting for your replies.

According to me by reinstalling the printer drivers in your system you will be able to solve this issue. First you have to remove the drivers from your system which is already installed and after that you have to run Cclaener. Now after that restart the system and then you have to install the drivers again in your system. Now after that all the things will start working normally.