Thread: Unable to access shared files in ASUS O!play HDP-R1 using Windows 7 x64

Unable to access shared files in ASUS O!play HDP-R1 using Windows 7 x64

Welcome, I possess an ASUS O!play HDP-R1 and freshly I cannot access my imparted indexes, before I would be able to now I don't. It solicits my username and secret key, and even assuming that I hold no secret word on my PC is still making a request for my username and secret word and it gives me Login Fail. What might as well I do? My firmware is 1.33P and I even attempted impairing my antivirus and firewall and still doesn't work I attempted to restart the player but that didn't bailed none, of these so I am out of alternatives.

Re: Unable to access shared files in ASUS O!play HDP-R1 using Windows 7 x64

Follow the below steps:

• Turn off O!play
    • Download and instate the registry settle found here onto your PC
    • Reboot PC
    • Run over to Control Panel/Network and Sharing Center and click on Change propelled imparting settings...turn off secret word ensured offering
    • Verify your indexes and envelopes are situated to share to every person
    • Turn on O!play and attempt to gain entrance to your imparted documents
    • Alter: The above connection no longer works. Manually alter the registry for stride 2.
    • Run over to Start/ sort regedit in pursuit bar. Right click regedit.exe and run as executive.

I could would give anything to include more indicates on the above post. Pilot to HKEY_LOCAL_ MACHINE/SYSTEM/CurrentControlSet/Control/ and click on LSA. In the right sheet twofold click on each one combines unknown and update the worth to 1. In the same right sheet twofold click on NoLmHash and update the worth to 0. Following Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_ MACHINE/SYSTEM/CurrentControlSet/services/LanmanServer and click on Parameters. In the right sheet twofold click on restrictnullsessacces and update the worth to 0. Shut the registry proofreader and reboot workstation.

I actually got my ASUS O!Play HDP-R1 and I'm having the definite situation. I've even now guaranteed every last trace of the above has been finished. The amusing thing is, I am able to get into Movies > Network > MSHOME (The Chosen Network), then my machine that would be imparting out the indexes. Once in, provided that I attempt to open any of the "Shared" Folders, I'm aroused by a login that won't go with any of my Windows 7 Logins.

Actually right following "Network", in the event that I decide on "My Shortcuts" as an alternate and utilize my workstation's IP address & "every living soul" as the user ID, it spared me the time to in. The situation here is it takes love 5-10 moments to actually stack in. That would be simply inadmissible holding up time. I still have some chance to benefit this, provided that I lack the capacity to get it working.

Unfortunately, I don't think it will work. Obviously, you just should evacuate Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant, not Windows Live itself. Not beyond any doubt how it works without the collaborator. But also Windows will endeavor to reinstall it as a redesign. I know beyond any doubt that more up to date PC recreations that are "Games for Windows" require the partner fixed. You could probably attempt the registry result above moreover, but it leaves your system shaky. You could probably moreover stream stuff beyond any doubt utilizing PS3 Media Server, XBMC and so forth with it introduced.

I unequivocally experienced the "Uninstall" technique of Windows Live, and it permitted me to select segments out of it to fix, it affirmed my suspicion that I unchecked every last item not counting "Messenger". Flag-bearer's the just choice; "Sign-in Assistant" isn't there. I surmise I should have evacuated the vmware lattice drivers for it to work. Vmware is fixed and the vmware virtual Ethernet connectors are catalogued in system reciprocities. Unequivocally cheerful the stakes are working.