Thread: Subtitles on DVD disappearing O!Play HDP

Subtitles on DVD disappearing O!Play HDP

I have recently got this unit and after that I straight away updated the firmware to 1.35N. I think that there is something mistaken with the DVD subtitles. Actually, whenever I pause it and again play that again and do forward or backward then it simply disappears. This is the same for the ISOs and USB DVD. I am stuck at this point and really need your suggestions to get out of this. If you have anything to get it solve then please let me know that. Thank you in advance.

Re: Subtitles on DVD disappearing O!Play HDP

Last week I was also facing the similar problem and so I switched back to the 1.29N but that was showing me the same problem and so I again I changes to the 1.21N and this solves the problem for me. You can also try to do the same and see if that is working for you. As it solved the problem for me, so I think that it will do the same for you as well. Please reply with the outcome of this. Good Luck!!!

I have updated to the 1.38N but this problem is still not solving. I have already reported this problem to the support and they told me that they are going to resolve this in their next release. So I am waiting for the next version of the firmware to be released. I don’t think that there is some alternate solution for this as I have tried with all the possible solution for this.

I don’t know the permanent solution for this but what you can do one thing when it happens to you. Just press the pause button again and then press play again. If you do this then it will be visible again. This is just the temporary workaround with this and you can do this by the time this problem is not getting resolved. I can say for sure that this is not only the DVD problem. I am also waiting for some permanent solution for this.

If you want to confirm that there so some problem with the DVD or not then you can try to run some other DVD in that and if that is also showing you the same problem then it is something related to the player and if that is not showing you this problem then the it is the DVD which is culprit for the issue. So it is the best way to verify the side of the problem.