Thread: Stuck at "PCI configuration begin" when installing DP2 on GT5408 gateway core2duo

Stuck at "PCI configuration begin" when installing DP2 on GT5408 gateway core2duo

I am attempting to institute DP2 on GT5408 gateway core2duo (I had no situation with DP1). I am stalled at "PCI setup starts". I have attempted various settles combining putting NVEnabler in S/L/E and erasing PlatformSupport.plist in com.apple.recovery.boot. No fortunes thus far. Anybody have a fix?

Re: Stuck at "PCI configuration begin" when installing DP2 on GT5408 gateway core2duo

It's fragging on your Video drivers. Swap your card and attempt again. I had the same situation with a GTX 470 and a 9800GT the 9800GT works similar to a Dream, the GTX470 hangs @ [ PCI arrangement start ] Some individuals are reporting that utilizing NVEnabler and ATY_Init has tackled the situation for them but still getting it here even with them (GTX580).

Re: Stuck at "PCI configuration begin" when installing DP2 on GT5408 gateway core2duo

I don't have a fix either, but I am able to guarantee you my GTX 570 or most obviously alternate Nvidia cards that unit ids had been put in NVDAGF***. Message and utilizing ATY_Init.kext are feasible to work. I have tested it with NVEnabler.kext quickly, but had no fortunes and it even essentially rebooted amidst the procedure in some cases. Verify ATY_Init.kext is in System/Library/Extensions Depending on your boot loader it won't inch toward getting loaded genuinely. But also bear in mind to sudo su. Chown –R 0:0 ATY_Init.kext, chmod –R 755 ATY_Init.kext

To get past PCI setup I typically need to erase System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches moreover. That was truly imperative in light of the fact that unfailingly Lion reboots a store is composed and bringing on to hang my machine. Then PCI design starts will appear again and hangs........but hold up!! 1 moment later the screen updates to dark, grey and blue and voila there is the Lion desktop. I think what positively happens there the screen is in fact solidified. You could probably test it when you press space or drop in nexus. Commonly you could probably see moving the cursor.

I'm in addition stayed at the PCI Configuration start lapse with DP2. Then again I’m positive it’s identified with my Sparkle GTX 470. DP2 commissions fine with an ATI HD4870 and switching cards following instatement brings about PCI Configuration start. So not booting the introduction or booting the os it goes with a GTX 470. It appears love lion in fact boots in some way, my HDD spearheads glimmer like wild and I could probably catch sound from the hard drive. And then it is simply not having a picture. Notwithstanding while I am utilizing the one film card the situation is comprehended.

You need to unequivocally erase System/Library/Caches envelope sudo rm-rf System/Library/Caches, repair consent for S/L/E and move an immaterial record to System/Library rename it to "Caches". I utilize a pseudonym index in /Users/myname name "send enrollment" sudo chmod 755 Caches sudo chown 0:0 Caches work impeccably for me, utilizing iboot 1.7

Since none of the proposed techniques work for you, reinstate AppleACPIPlatform.kext and IOPCIFamily.kext with more advanced in years, working forms. Displace both; else wise you freeze early in the midst of boot. You will without a doubt should do this when each major product upgrade (the lion visionary overhauls have all combined newfangled forms of the proposed messages thus far) so verify you are able to reinstate again them if your Lion comes to be unbootable.