Thread: Antec TP 650W vs FSP Epsilon 600W

Antec TP 650W vs FSP Epsilon 600W

I am looking forward to purchase a new PSU but I didn’t get the proper selection yet. After the view of several options I finally come to the decision to select between these 2 options and they are: Antec true power 650 watts (extremely superior condition) as well as FSP Epsilon 600watts (latest).
    Which one is better and why? Together encompass quad +12v rails. I don't require SLI at present and specs are:
    • Processor Intel Core2Quad Q9400 @ 3.4Ghz
    • Motherboard Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R
    • GPU: Nvidia Gforce GTS250
    • HDD: Seagate 500GB Sata
    • DVD Writer + DVD ROM
    • Memory: 4GB Gskill 1066 Bus RAM
    • Few fans

Re: Antec TP 650W vs FSP Epsilon 600W

Brand Fortron (FSP) came into racing in 1993, it quickly established itself among the other food brands as the best, actually Fortron is the direct competitor brands like Seasonic, Tagan etc. .. Its power is so reliable that the producers of such Pc Multimedia Packard Bell, Acer Fortron make calls to equip some of their computers FSP power supplies. We will look more closely at one of the last babies Fortron which is called "Epsilon", this diet is divided into two models:
    • Fortron Epsilon 600W
    • Fortron Epsilon 700W

Antec expands its portfolio in the low, entry-mode power supplies. In addition to the already available, VP450P offer the Americans in future versions of VP even with 350 watts and 550 in the Series Basiq. All three models can be distinguished by the excellent value for money. The power industry is in upheaval: Watt skidding stop selling so well. And right here would begin with the Antec VP-priced models in the Series Basiq. Since about half a year, the manufacturer offers the VP450P with an AC adapter to an absolute competitive price.

The problem is that I have spent a lengthy moment in upgrading approximately the whole thing (apart from CPU) in my computer, I presently purchased a CM 690II Plus I want the whole thing neat and orderly, earth watt series have rather untidy cables with no sleeves, alternatively I can obtain an Antec TP Trio 650 watts which has careful cables by sleeving. Hence that’s why i am inclination towards it, even if I may perhaps obtain an EA650D at a extremely fine cost.

Antec has extracted the best of its top models to incorporate it in a block to the quality / price unbeatable. From their exemplary performance rewarded by a 80 + Bronze certification, power range TruePower New stand among others by the inclusion of a fan PWM (Pulse Width Modulation). This technology allows a perfect self-regulation through the cooling instant fan reaction to the slightest touch of the system. You gain in performance but also in silence as the PWM technology accepts extremely low speeds. Side connections, Antec opted for a modular hybrid. A first set of cables currently used is attached to the block while the cables can be added as needed. So, no need to over-charge your diet or clutter your case, you keep only the essentials.

The Antec TruePower latest series provides users a resolution of power supply, attaining the ideal balance flanked by dependability, competence as well as quality. By means of voltage regulator modules, DC toward DC, a fan by pulse width modulation (PWM) of 120mm along with the 80 PLUS Bronze certification TP-650 are the perfect solution for big system builder’s concurring enthusiast’s quality.

The series of power supplies from FSP Epsilon 80Plus is composed of high-quality models, with the approval SLI and Crossfire, 80Plus certification (the efficiency is always maintained above 80% whatever the level of charge), active PFC and low sound capable of providing stable power to high-end equipment due to its unique 4 12V rails. A wide selection of safety certifications and the high level of self-protection make these models a performance guarantee. This model offers a real power 600W ..