Thread: Intel RMM3 does not connect web

Intel RMM3 does not connect web

Hello friends I am having the Intel RMM3 installed on one of my servers. I am not able to connect the web; it is showing the page loading. I also do not have Secure Shell (SSH) access. Can you people tell how I can connect to the web? Is there any way by rebooting the server from the console? It would be grateful you people will help me. Thank You.

Re: Intel RMM3 does not connect web

There is some ways by which you can reset the Remote Control. The method is simple to perform, first go to the Remote under Control, then I go to the Server Power Control, then there will be option to choose depending on what you want to perform, such that cold/hard reset. This is the one way you can do the reset and try to connect the web.

Actually I was having the same issue, so I try one method to reset. You should be able to do the CD to the Sysetem1. I have also tried the same procedure which the above users have told. But it has did not working the web, now I cannot try to bring the server down. Now I am looking to reset the BMC, is there any method to reset the BMC. If got the solution then please tell me also.

Even I will also suggest the first user have advised you. I cannot find the proper solution for it. I have tried to surf the internet to find the solution. I have tried many times to find the solution but I try many ways to solve but it all failed. If you get any solution then please post it over here so that I can also try that solution and can rest it. After that I can use the web freely with no problem. You should be able to cd to system1 and type command reset to reset server. I have the same issue, but I cannot bring my server down. I am looking forward to reset BMC.