Thread: Logitech G9X Laser Mouse Precision Grip Side Button becomes hard.

Logitech G9X Laser Mouse Precision Grip Side Button becomes hard.

I want to share my problem with you guys, as I have purchased the new Logitech G9X Laser Mouse from the internet and it was my first Logitech Product. I am playing lot of games these days; I use the different grip, such as the Wide Load Grip, Claw Grip, Palm Grip….. When my hand starts paining I shift to the Precision Grip. But when I shift to the Precision Grip it becomes Stiff and hard to press the side button. I have also tried the SetPoint and also disabling the button and which evidently fixed the problem. The SetPoint and the Firmware are always up to date by the Logitech automatic update. So guys if you have any suggestion that how to do it. It would very much helpful for me to play games. Thank you all.

Re: Logitech G9X Laser Mouse Precision Grip Side Button becomes hard.

You should call the customer care center for your problem, if it happening with new mouse then the company should replace it. And if you are not getting connected to the customer care center then send an email to the Logitech regarding the problem of your side button during the Precision grip. You will get some reply on the mail. I was having same type problem with side button, but I was not having the warranty of the product so I have give to service and get it repaired as I was having the choice to buy the new one, but I gone for repairing. Better try to contact the company.

Even I was facing the same problem and I also try to search on the internet but not getting the solution. If you this issue so I suggest you to put some plain old scotch, give some packing or the duck tape on the inside mouse body (remove the mouse body cover) right under the buttons. Now place the mouse cover body over it and try to work it and see it the change. If your problem does not goes then keep on trying tape till the time the problem goes. This is best way for instant solution for the problem, and you can start using for your games. Just give a try to it.

I was also having the same problem when I was playing game with G9X mouse. I was tried many thing, such that call the company service center for help; try to search on the internet. I have also thought to buy a new gaming mouse. But I was struggling with G9X. Now I will follow the above user solution as it has tried and got the perfect solution also. I think that might be reason why the grip makes the side button hard, due to the grip comes below the side button. Now I have no need to think about the new mouse button. I will work the same and make my old mouse properly. Thanks

I think this is the common problem which the G9X mouse is having. I got many users who told me the same problem of the side button. The company should work on it and give some proper solution to the user. If the company can’t get the solution then it should stop selling that mouse in the market. I am also gaming person; I have the habit to use such mouse. The above user suggestion will help us.

You are not the only one to face that problem I was also having the same with the Precision grip and the side button becomes hard. I was facing the problem for a period of week and I am gaming guy, so I switch over to new gaming mouse of Logitech G500 5700 dpi Laser Gaming Mouse as I need some mouse to play the game. I am also having the G9X, if got the solution if apply first and tell you also.