Thread: Warning regarding wireless keyboard batteries for HP Touchsmart IQ504 and iQ506

Warning regarding wireless keyboard batteries for HP Touchsmart IQ504 and iQ506

Hi I have recently purchased HP Touchsmart IQ504 for myself and it has a wireless keyboard and mouse thus I uses to use the batteries which I hope that would run properly, but it was no longer as I have started getting problem and because of AAA Duracell batteries. As when I put the batteries in the keyboard it won’t works as expected. Thus I don’t want to waste my time as well my money, so please let me know what are the warning regarding the wireless products that I have to concern.

Re: Warning regarding wireless keyboard batteries for HP Touchsmart IQ504 and iQ506

See have you ever gone through the manual that you must have been received with the keyboard, thus I would say if you haven’t then according to me you should first of all try to go through that so you can have idea like which batteries you should use with the product you have and along with that there were some warning as well mentioned. But I am not getting why you are having some problem with the battery? Because the name that you have mentioned in the problem is one of the best batteries that you can have for your wireless hardware.

Re: Warning regarding wireless keyboard batteries for HP Touchsmart IQ504 and iQ506

Have you ever got such a problem with the mouse ever? Because the thing is like I also uses the same batteries with my mouse and it works perfectly and I have never tried it with my keyboard because the battery that I got from the company itself is working very fine till the current date. But still I am sure that this is not because of the battery rather you might be having some problem with your keyboard.

Well, I am not getting what is your problem with the battery or the keyboard but still I would like to suggest you that like if you are having the same problem again and again after pulling the Duracell so you should make use of another batteries rather than this one, because finding a problem for such a none reason doesn’t make any sense, isn’t it? And I am quite agree with the above user as there might be some problem in the keyboard itself.

I am agree with the above user as using that battery couldn’t sees to puke any problem with the hardware rather I also uses the same and haven’t got any such problem, in fact I would say I have never ever concern this much about such a product as I always used to use any general batteries that I got from the market and as compare to that Duracell is quite good at its quality, so what is the problem actually, it gets over quickly or you are not able to use the keyboard? Please mention the problem so that we can assist you better.

Thanks dudes for the suggestion but I am not able to get it anything like whenever I put this batteries inside the keyboard it just stopped working, and works sometimes but at that time also it just punches wrong characters. And off course it just loses its power within some days. As It won’t work according the way I expected. And I have read the manuals as well, but there isn’t any warning regarding the batteries.

I am sure that there is some problem in your keyboard itself and while using any such wireless products you should make sure whether you have pulled out the batteries or not after making uses of that, I mean to say you should always remove the battery first as you finished working with the machine, or else it would keep consuming the power. Rather according to me you should make use of the wired keyboard only.