Thread: Better wireless headphone than Logitech Wireless H760

Better wireless headphone than Logitech Wireless H760

I’m using Logitech Wireless H760 from 3 months. Really this headphone frustrates me because it always loose connection. Not providing better sound quality. When I read an review about this headphone all user were just only complaining no one who were admiring this headphone. So I decided to replace my Logitech Wireless H760 with another wireless headphone. So friend I need your help in this solution. Please suggest me which will be the better headphone than Logitech Wireless H760.

Re: Better wireless headphone than Logitech Wireless H760

I think creative wireless headphone will be better than Logitech headphone. Creative Wireless Headphones CB8100 conveys premium sound value and wireless license for that ideal listening encounter. Ergonomically planned ear measures with premium pads give greatest comfort for developed periods of wear. Planned with your benefit in brain, the folding headband makes the headphones minimal-measured for basic space. It radio frequency range is around 2.4 - 2.4835GHz. Its cancel all the external sound when you hearing a song or anything in this headphone.

I’m using LG wireless headphone and I had great experience while using this headphone so I will suggest you to go for this headphone. The LG Bluetooth Stereo Headset HBS-700 is particularly convenient to wear, transports conventional sound value and has a curious configuration. This headset is greatly luxurious and is estimated altogether sensibly. The LG Bluetooth Stereo Headset HBS-700 is a fabulous headset and LG appears to have built various upgrades with this exact mechanism. It is a parcel cozier than a large number of its ancestors. Its price is $70 which is reasonably.

You can replace your Logitech headphone with this newly launched headphone Jabra Clipper Bluetooth Stereo Headset. Its Sound value was quite exceptional on the entire. Music was vibrant and clear, with rich tones and nice bass. Obviously, in the event that you have a couple of totally exceptional headphones, the sound value could be preferred. You could probably utilize the multifunction bind to play and delay music, and you could probably moreover switch tracks by keeping down the volume catches for a few seconds.

Yes this LG wireless headphone will be great option for you in replacement of your Logitech headphone. The LG wireless headphone gives the run of the mill ability to response, reject, and finish calls. It likewise has final number redial, call holding up backing, and automatic reconnect. There's moreover a Bluetooth ringtone noting capacity that will play your telephone's ringtone for incoming calls through the headset. In the event that you're listening to music when a bring goes in, the headset will vibrate on one side. The headset additionally has multipoint back, significance you are able to interface to a few mechanisms without a moment's delay. Nonetheless, when you're in multipoint mode, you won't have the capacity to utilize the music streaming method

You have not mention that for which purpose your using this wireless headphone. If you are looking for the mobile headphone then I will recommend you to go only trustable company Nokia. Nokia BH-905 headphone has a comfortable design. It has better noise cancelation comparing to other wireless headphone. In terms of audio quality then Nokia BH-905 will be the best stereo Bluetooth headset. It’s also comes with extension wire if your cell has not supporting stereo Bluetooth. This headphone cost is around $179.99.