Thread: Logitech G9 mouse disconnects randomly

Logitech G9 mouse disconnects randomly

I am using computer which I have assembled according to all my gamming requirements. I am using Logitech g9 mouse with my computer but I am disappointed with this mouse. Now from last some days my mouse is giving some issues. Whenever I start my computer at that time it works fine but after some time it get disconnected from my computer automatically. Please tell me what can I do to fix this issue?

Re: Logitech G9 mouse disconnects randomly

I would first suggest you that connect your Logitech G9 mouse in different USB port and after that check see what happens. Sometimes shuffling the USB port can also help to solve this kind of issue. If you your problem get solve after connecting your mouse with different USB port then It is good and if problem still remains after that also then I think you should connect your mouse with different computer and then check whether same problem is coming or not?

I suggest you that this problem is occurring due to the USB drivers in your computer and that is why you need to reinstall the USB drivers in your computer. first you have to uninstall the USB drivers from your computer and after uninstalling the computer you have to restart the computer and after restarting the computer you have to install the USB drivers again in your computer and after that connect your mouse with your computer and then your problem will get solved.

If you are still facing the same problem after reinstalling the USB drivers in your computer then I have solution to fix this issue. Sometimes due to the USB power management option this type of problem can take place and if you have to solve this issue then you have to first uncheck the USB power saving option from the device manager. I am suggesting you this because I was also facing the same problem with my mouse and after that I have also tried this solution.

If you want to turn off the USB power saving option in your computer then you have to first open the device manager and after that you have to click on the USB controllers and expand that. Now after that you have to right click on the USB root hub option. Now after that you have to select power management tab. After clicking on the power management tab you have to uncheck power saving option from there.

I tried to solve this issue by connecting my Logitech G9 mouse with different USB port but after connecting it with different USB port also I was facing the same problem with my computer and after that I have also tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the USB drivers in my computer but after installing the USB drivers in my computer also my Logitech G9 mouse was still giving me the same issue. Now please tell me how to fix this issue.

If your Logitech G9 mouse is still giving you the same problem after disabling the power saving option then I think there might be something wrong with your Logitech G9 mouse. May be your mouse wire having some issue. I would suggest you that contact the Logitech support and tell them about your mouse disconnection issue and after that they will provide you proper solution regarding this problem. I hope this information will be helpful for you.