Thread: No sound from Logitech z-10 speaker

No sound from Logitech z-10 speaker

I am using Logitech z-10 speaker speakers from last few months and suddenly it has started giving me problem. now whenever I play anything in my computer at that time I am not getting sound from my computer. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this issue. If I look at my speaker LCD screen and it is working perfectly. If anyone has solution regarding this then please help me.

Re: No sound from Logitech z-10 speaker

Well first of all I will suggest you that did you check your Logitech z-10 speaker connecting with different laptop or computer or not? if you have not tried that then first connect your Logitech z-10 speaker with other laptop or computer and after that you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. if you are not getting the sound form that also then there might be something wrong with your Logitech z-10 speaker.

Well according to me you are facing this problem by reinstalling the Logitech Z-series Software in your computer. Basically this software is only for the LCD control on your speaker but some time if any of the file gets damaged in this software at that time also this kind of problem can take place and that is why I am suggesting you this issue. First try this solution and after that let me know whether you are getting the sound from your speakers or not?

I have tried to search the solution for your problem and after that I came to know that Logitech z-10 speaker uses USB drivers. I think you should uninstall the USB drivers from your computer and after that install it again and then check speaker is working or not? I think after installing the USB drivers you will get the sound from your speakers. Before installing the drivers you have to also check that whether you are getting the sound after connecting your speaker with different USB port or not?

I tried to solve this issue by downloading the Logitech Z-series Software from the internet and after that installing it again in my computer but after doing that also my speaker was behaving the same as before. When I check my speakers with other computer at that time I get the sound from my speakers which mean there is nothing wrong with my speakers. I tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the USB drivers with no help. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this?

As you have said in your above reply that your Logitech z-10 speaker is working properly with other computer and after reinstalling the USB drivers also you are still not getting the sound from your speakers. I think there might be something wrong with your operating system files which is causing this issue and if you want to confirm that then you can try any other USB speakers with your computer and then check whether you get sound from that speaker or not?

I was not expecting that by repairing the operating system I can solve this but when I tried to solve this by repairing my operating system at that time my Logitech z-10 speaker started working properly. After repairing the operating system now I am getting sound from my Logitech z-10 speaker. Thank you so much for helping me and solving my problem. I really appreciate your help.