Thread: Logitech G930 Crackling Sound Solved

Logitech G930 Crackling Sound Solved

Hi friends I am user of Logitech - Wireless Gaming Headset G930 from last few months and suddenly I get problem with my Logitech - Wireless Gaming Headset G930. The problem was I was getting crackling sound in from my headset and after that I did some search on the internet. After that I came to know that USB Hub can solve this issue and after that I have bought USB HUB and after that I connected with my Computer and after that when I plug my headset with my computer at that time I didn’t get any issues. All the Logitech - Wireless Gaming Headset G930 user who is facing the same issue can try this solution and if any more information needed then please let me know.

Re: Logitech G930 Crackling Sound Solved

Thank you so much for this post, I really appreciate your given solution. From last few weeks I was searching for the solution related to this problem as I am also a user of the Logitech - Wireless Gaming Headset G930 and after reading your post I have first tried my friend USB hub with my computer and after that and when I connected my Logitech - Wireless Gaming Headset G930 headset through the USB hub at that time it give me proper sound and after that I bought new USB HUB for my computer also.

In most of the cases USB hub can cause this kind of problem and normally all the headsets works fine when they get connected directly to the USB port but with this headset it is different. After reading above post I have tried to solve the issue by connecting my Logitech - Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with USB hub and after that when I connect my USB hub at that time I didn’t get any issue.

I was searching ion the internet which have discussion about Logitech - Wireless Gaming Headset G930 issuer and after that I found this thread so I hope I will get some help here. I am using Logitech - Wireless Gaming Headset G930 but from last my computer is not recognizing my headset. Please tell me what I should do to solve this issue. I have already tried to connect my headsets through USB hub also but that doesn’t make any difference. Now please help me.

Well after reading your problem I would say that you have to first check whether you are getting the same problem with your Logitech - Wireless Gaming Headset G930 when you connect it with different computer or not. if you are getting the same issue after connecting your headset with other computer also then I think you need to contact the Logitech support first and if your headset works fine with other computer then I think there might be something wrong with your computer.

If you are facing this problem with your computer only then I think you have to first connect your Logitech - Wireless Gaming Headset G930 headset with other USB port and after that check whether your computer is able to recognize that or not? if same problem comes after that then I think you can try to solve this issue by reinstalling the USB driver in your computer.

Thank you so much for helping me and providing me solution. After going through your above pots I have removed USB drivers from my computer and after that installed it again. Now after reinstalling the USB driver in my computer my computer has recognized my Logitech G930 headset and now it is working without any issue. I really appreciate your help.