Thread: Will all flash cards be updated by Nintendo?

Will all flash cards be updated by Nintendo?

Hello friends I have been having with the big question in my mind that Will all flash cards be updated by the Nintendo? Have anyone thought over it can you guys help me with this? Anyone with any suggestion or clue can come up and share it so that I can find some ways to get over it? I don't know whether DSi firmware update will also be launched or not? And if that happens do you think that the r4 xl card would be able to run then?

re: Will all flash cards be updated by Nintendo?

Hello friend I have also heard something about this and I think that is the reason because of the Acekard 2i DSi1.4.2 updating patch has been delayed and once this would be coming I don’t think there would be any problem again they would be the best, and they would be the best patch this is what I think and they should not have been delayed they must have been launched on time and that would have helped us a lot and would have solve all our problem. And I would be saying that the new firmware would be the update and the 3ds from the Nintendo and that would be the best choice. It would be clocking all the flashcarts again.

Hey no news till now like that in my ears, I have just found something over here from you guys well I was thinking for it too, I was waiting from long for something to come up and I haven’t found anything from longtime and now when they have been launching then I would really like it and I think this time they would be updating all the flashcard it has been longtime since they have done anything related to this so I think they need to do something with this now.

Guys I have heard about it too and where I came across with this over there it has been written that the future 3DS firmware can block all of the current flashcards, and I think then they would be coming up with something new and that would be changing lots of thing, but I don’t think they would be doing this and would be stating this for long. And I would be asking that be with the histories always and they would be with the new firmware been launching always, and I have saw some of the cards been disappeared and some cards have been newly released with some of the updates to be compatible with the new firmware.

Yap guys I have heard the same that they would be trying to get rid of all the previous flash cards and then come up with the new one and the new one would be much better and would be working nicely and they have been stating that they would be launching the updates for them very quickly to so I think that would be the best move with them and they should do this and they would be the best move in all this time, I have been waiting for the change from long and now when they have been, then I think they would be providing with something very new and nice with us.

I don’t understand why users have been so sophisticated with the when they have been saying that they would be launching new firmware with the latest updates and all which has been coming for the DSI and with the Wii and the 3DS also, and I haven’t still updated with the DSI and I am still able to play all the games with my flash card. And if this is going on nicely then why we need to panic and run behind something which has to come up now. May be they won’t be the best one, and when it is going good lets enjoy it.

All the previous flash cards would be removed i think, so i think there is no requirement of the update for those flash card they have been announcing that they would be having some flash card which would very nicely featured and they would be working very nicely and they would be having updates at regular interval of time to so i think this is the best thing what they have been planning to do so we don't need to worry.