Thread: Logitech cordless keyboard s510 does not recognized by computer

Logitech cordless keyboard s510 does not recognized by computer

Hi friends from last few months I am using Logitech cordless keyboard s510 keyboard mouse combo and all the things were working absolutely fine. Now suddenly my computer stopped recognizing mu keyboard and mouse. Now please tell me how to can I make my keyboard and mouse work again with my computer. please reply me as soon as possible.

Re: Logitech cordless keyboard s510 does not recognized by computer

First connect your Logitech cordless keyboard s510 combo with any other computer and after that check whether that computer is able to recognize your computer or not. if that computer is also giving you the same problem then I think there might be something wrong with your Logitech cordless keyboard s510 and if you don’t get the same problem then I think you have to check whether all the setting is proper in your computer or not.

Well according to me you can solve this issue by Motioninjoy drivers from your computer. First uninstall the Motioninjoy from your computer and after that you have to restart the computer and check whether it makes any difference or not. if your problem get solved after that then it is good and if you get the same problem after that also then let me know.

Well if you don’t know how to remove the Motioninjoy drivers from your computer then I will help you with that. First you have to open control panel and after that you have to click on the programs and features and after clicking on that you have to uninstall the drivers and after that open the device manager. I device manger you have to delete all the devices related to motioninjoy devices and after doing that you have to type the regedit in start menu search box and after that search the DS3 file in that and after that you have to delete that file and then restart the computer.

Well if the above idea does not work for you then you have to first delete all the Logitech drivers from your computer and after deleting that from your computer you have to do restart. Now after that download the updated drivers from the internet and then install that driver in your computer. now install the drivers in your computer and then check whether your keyboard and mouse is working with your computer or not?

In your above post you have mentioned that I have to remove the Motioninjoy from my computer and after that I have to delete DS3 file from the registry editor. Now after watching that I have also tried the same thing with my computer but after doing that also I was facing the same issue with my computer. Now after that I have also tried to solve this issue by reinstalling all the Logitech drivers but after that also my computer is not able to recognize my keyboard and mouse.

After reading your above reply I would suggest you that you should insert operating system CD in your computer and after that you have to repair the operating system. Now after repairing the operating system check whether Logitech cordless keyboard s510 is working properly with your computer or not. As far as I know you will not get any issue with your Logitech cordless keyboard s510 after repairing the operating system.