Thread: How to change the Device order on Logitech Harmony ONE

How to change the Device order on Logitech Harmony ONE

I own a Logitech Harmony ONE. It is actually universal remote controller. On the other words you may also tell that it is an all-purpose remote. It has several features and specifications and capable to work with most of the devices. Right now I stuck in a unique issue and that is about changing the device order. I didn’t able to get it there in that; I hope that there must be some kind of setting which will let me to do that.

Re: How to change the Device order on Logitech Harmony ONE

The issue is here again and again, but based on a misunderstanding. The Harmony philosophy is based on the activity mode, for example, "television": the Harmony turns on the TV and the satellite receiver adjusts the TV to the proper input and so on and so on. Device mode is usually needed only for testing and for rarely used features.

This is exactly what bothers and what I mean by individuality, I would like to decide which device in the device list I want to have Front. The Activity can not actually be there no matter where the device is to me as a user but it does not matter. Because I do not want things that I very rarely need to incorporate activity into one, but quite spontaneously, without having to wade through, when I go there because sometimes need to access them, and when I look around me in the forum so I think others the same way.

The Harmony One is outfitted through customizable hardware buttons as well as LCD buttons. Through the Logitech Harmony Remote program, you can put in and eliminate buttons intended for these functions, otherwise alteration. So if this is true then I hope that you will surely get the option to change the device order either by the use of software or by something else. Just go through the instruction for further help. I am looking for it now.

The problem is that you are dealing with a machine and that machine is struggling to integrate the "if" or "I'd like as much," you have to choose black or white, no choice. Either you define an activity "Watch a DVD" with TV + DVD + Amp, and an activity "Play CD" with DVD + Amp only and there will always be off the TV, you will not be defined as the first and you listen to the CD this, but your TV will always be on, you must make a choice.

Start the Harmony program by connecting the Harmony ONE via USB to Mac / PC. Now select the action you want to use it ("watch DVD" in my case) and go to "Settings -> Modify Options -> switch off unused equipment." There will "be switched on" activated. If you now switch over to your DVD, the unit remains at just what is (in our case it is the recorder) also. The same I've done in the campaign for "playing Xbox." So I can gamble while shooting a round.