Thread: After updating windows 7 Logitech LX 710 is not working

Rajni Guest

After updating windows 7 Logitech LX 710 is not working

Because of my computer issues I have recently done windows update in my computer. I am using windows 7 operating system in my computer. Before doing the windows update I was not facing any problem with my computer but after doing the windows update my Logitech LX 710 stopped working suddenly. I don’t know what went wrong but this problem is very frustrating for me. Please give me solution to solve this issue.

Re: After updating windows 7 Logitech LX 710 is not working

Well according to me this problem has occurred because of during the update some of the USB related binaries are not copied correctly. If you want to solve this issue then you have to first update those file in your system and after updating those file in your computer you will not get the same problem and you will be able to use the keyboard in your computer. I hope this information will be helpful for you.

Well I agree with the above post and if you want to fix this problem then you have to download the necessary update file in your computer from the internet and after downloading those file in your computer you have to apply in your computer and after that restart your computer. You can find all the required files from the Microsoft official site and after that check whether your keyboard is working fine or not.

Try to solve this issue by doing the system restore in your computer and after doing the system restore your keyboard will start working fine. if you want to do the system restore in your computer then you have to first go to the start menu and after that you have to select the all programs and then select the system tools from the accessories and after that you will see the option for the system restore. Now after doing that you have to follow the screen instruction.

I would like to tell you that you can also try to solve this problem by reinstalling the Logitech LX 710 drivers in your computer. First you have to uninstall the drivers which you have already installed in your computer. Now removing those drivers from your computer you have to install the keyboard driver again in your computer and after that restart the computer and see whether keyboard is working or not. I think after that keyboard works fine.

Rajni Guest

I have gone through all the above replies and after referring those first I tried to solve this problem by downloading and installing the necessary update files from the Microsoft website but after doing that also my keyboard was not working properly. Now after doing that have also tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the drivers but that idea doesn’t make any difference for me. Please tell what should I do o fix this?

If you have tried to fix this issue by reinstalling the Logitech driver and after installing the Microsoft critical updates also if you are not able to use your Logitech LX 710 keyboard with your computer then you should try to solve this issue by repairing your operating system. first try to solve this issue by repairing your operating system and if that idea doesn’t make any difference then try to solve this issue by installing the fresh copy of operating system.