Thread: Crackling audio with logitech G510

Crackling audio with logitech G510

Hi guys I am using Logitech G510 keyboard which is specially designed for gaming. Now whenever I try to use any playback device with my keyboard audio port at that time I get crackling sound which is very frustrating for me. I don’t know what went wrong but this problem has started suddenly. If Anyone has solution regarding this please then help me. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Crackling audio with logitech G510

First of all I would suggest you that connect your Logitech G510 keyboard with different computer and after that check whether you are getting the same issue with audio device or not. If you get the same problem then I think there might be something wrong with your Logitech G510 keyboard and if your Logitech G510 keyboard works fine with other computer then I think there might be something wrong with your computer only.

I think you should try to solve this issue by starting your computer in clean boot. First start the windows after doing the clean boot and after that check whether Logitech G510keyboard is giving you the same problem or not. I was also facing the same problem in my computer also and after that I found this trick from internet. I think you should also try this trick and see what happens after that?

If you want to start the windows in clean boot then you have to follow these steps. First you have to type MSCONFIG in your start menu search option and after that you will get the system configuration utility. Now after doing that you have to uncheck all the start up items from the general tab. now after doing that you have to select hide all the Microsoft services and then select disable all option. Now restart the computer.

According to me you have to buy pci card to add more USB ports and after that you will not get this problem with your computer and your keyboard sound. I am suggesting you this because I am also a user of the Logitech G510 keyboard and I was also facing the similar problem and after that I have talked with the Logitech people and they have told me to buy the new pci card and ever since I bought a new PCI USB card I am not facing the same issue. you can also try this idea to solve this problem.

Well before you purchase any PCI card for your computer I would suggest you that try to connect your keyboard with other USB port and after that check what happen. Now after doing that you have to also try to solve this by reinstalling the keyboard and sound drivers. If both the tricks don’t make any di9fference then you can go fo the new PCI card. I hope your problem will get solve with the help of this solution.

When I tried to use my keyboard with other USB port of my computer at that time it didn’t gave me any problem and after that I have also tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the drivers but that didn’t make any difference. Now after doing that I have also tried to solve this issue by connecting the PCI USB card with my computer and then problem get solved. Now audio is coming properly from my audio device after connecting it with my keyboard audio port.