Thread: Unable to view the Display of All-In-One PCG 282M/VCG-LML1

Unable to view the Display of All-In-One PCG 282M/VCG-LML1

I have been having some problem here, one is with the SONY VAIO PCG-282m which is an all in one desktop that I have been using since past 6 months, this morning when I woke up and tried to power up the display and it could come up with an a screen even when the Sony display screen was showing the sign of switched on ,DOEs any else is facing the same problem , does anyone know what could be wrong with this ,? Please help me out.

Re: Unable to view the Display of All-In-One PCG 282M/VCG-LML1

After reading your question I have some doubt ‘s in mind that I have to get it cleared ,and you need to reply this post as after that only we can provide you with some accurate solution , as that might help us to zero down on the problem , can you see the logo ( VAIO logo ) when you power this up and can you hear the sound of the fans when you are running it , as that might be a deciding factor ,so just see if that works for you .

This might sound a bit funny here, but it might be possible that you screen brightness is reduced to low , so you might consider rechecking the brightness level on the SONY VAIO PCG-282m that is currently used by you , I had a similar problem and this worked for me , you may also try hitting the Function key with an appropriate button ,( only if that is preset by you ). SO just check that and post me back so that I could give you some different solution if that does not seem to be working.

Hey this can be a problem that of the video card that you are using, as the video card s is the one that control‘s what content would be viewed on the screen, but this could also be awn hardware failure so I think that it would be better for you to ensure then and then search for the problem that is causing you this trouble , After to my past experience and the query that you have stated above I doubt that problem to the video card

If it is a hardware malfunction, in that case you might get any replacement like that when it comes to desktop and that could be very costly. The onboard graphics card is typically an incorporated constituent of the motherboard, which means that you have to restore the complete board. While if the problem is with the Display and backlights then it might be cheaper but still pretty expensive too in addition to then there's the refurbish cost on top of that. I would not propose you to fix this one manually or by yourself except for the reason if you are very technically minded.

I think that it would be too premature to assume the problem to be a linked with video cards, well this problem could well be confirmed by the use of an external monitor , you can then connect the external monitor to it and then connect this to the CPU to which your SONY VAIO PCG-282m is connected to , so here is what I have figured out .JUSt ensure that if the external monitor works then that problem is moreover linked to he Display while if not then this could be a hardware failure or an failure of an video card.

Thanks everyone for generous suggestion and serving he out I have been connected laptop to my external monitor and that just worked for me I have also tried using the external monitor but I think that it would not be possible for me , , but the problem was then sorted out to the video card that I was having ,well thanks for all the replies that you gave me that were really very helpful for me , I know need to replace the video card with an new one .