Thread: Upgrading Cable of TF10 headphone

Upgrading Cable of TF10 headphone

I like to hear a song in my mobile headphone tf10. But last week due to my cousin brother he broke wire of my headphone accidentally. So now I have to repair that my headphone because I don’t want to buy new headphone and my headphone sound is better then compare to other headphone. Now I’m deciding to change its whole wire. So friend I need your suggestion about which wire is suitable for my headphone TF10.

Re: Upgrading Cable of TF10 headphone

When I face this problem I immediately buy a PVC Insulated Non-Flexible Flat Cable wired which is also only suitable for your head phone. This wire is coated with solid or marooned cooper conductor PVC insulated. They are cover with PVC sheathed cables. Its inner wire is available at black, red, and yellow, blue. Its sheathed wire is available at white and grey in color. It is the good quality for wire.

My friend headphone is also broken down because of me. I’m carelessly stretch the wire and it tear out. So now I have to repair that headphone or buy a new headphone but I don’t have that much money to buy a new headphone so I plan to repair it fully. So I search on internet about this problem I got one wire which is suitable for the headphone. Ruihong headphone wires this wire is only suitable for headphone. Its insulation material is made up of PVC. Inner of this wire there are copper wire.

I have repaired my headphone after replacing it wire. After replacing head phone is improve now the juggling sound is not coming in head phone. Now the sound is coming more clearly and loud if you will compare to previous sound coming from that headphone. CCAM wire is suitable for headphone it strength is more than the 175 Mpa. This wire contains 37-40% of fine copper lead and remaining 57- 60 is made of fine aluminum.

I will suggest you that you go with CCAM wire for your headphone. Copper Clad Aluminum Wire (CCAW) is the revamped items swapping the past generation, largely proposed by the nation, taking the universal propelled craftwork of spread welding. It is the bimetal wire that makes the metallurgy combo of copper layer and aluminum-guts wire, through the way of front the copper layer on the aluminum-center wire. And then moreover grasp the copper layer spread to boundary and picture course with adjusted concentricity. The item is separated into soft and hard state in the method of proclamation, but 10 percent to 15 percent as per the volume of copper layer.