Thread: how to use wireless keyboard HP touch smart 310PC?

how to use wireless keyboard HP touch smart 310PC?

Hey friends, I recently brought HP touchsmart 310pc for use at my home. I have more work to do on the keyboard. But I have some problem with using the wireless keyboard. In this keyboard, some keys have more than one function, also some key have more than 4 functions. I am confused to use the different functions of the key on the keyboard. For example on the ‘7’ key, I don’t know how to get ‘&’ using the same key. Can you please help me to work with the wireless keyboard.

Re: how to use wireless keyboard HP touch smart 310PC?

Hey, I know that there are so many different symbols on the keyboard. I can suggest you to start with some basics. The shift key, you can use for shifting the letters from the lower case to upper case. Using the shift key you am also use the special character which are given on the top of the number button. You had told that you need to use the ‘&’ which are there on the ‘7’ key. You can use’ &’ by pressing the shift key on your keyboard. Using the shift key of your keyboard, you can also copy or paste the data. To do that selects the thing which you want to copy and press shift+c to copy.

I will suggest you to open the word document and try the entire function key on your keyboard to understand more about them. Using the ‘caps lock’ key you can enable the word to upper case and lower case. If the caps lock key is enable then you can use the shift key for use the lower case letters. To see that caps lock key is enable, see on the right top of the keyboard for the green light on over there. You can also make your screen lighter or darker with the help of the keyboard.

With the help of function key on the keyboard you will be familiar with how to manage the special character. On the wireless keyboard of your HP touch smart 310PC, there are blue function key for managing the CD player function like play, volume control, stop and track selection. To see how this blue function key works, insert the CD on the CD drive and try to manage the things using blue function key. You can also make your screen brighter or darker using these blue function key.

For the wireless keyboard operation, I will suggest you read the specific HP documents for wireless keyboard. You can also download these documents from the HP official site. A wireless keyboard is easy to carry with you wherever you go. This do not take any wired connection for the connecting with the computer. So it is easy to use and also easy to carry with you. If you don’t know how to use the function key then go for the keyboard documents for using the function key.

On the wireless keyboard, the function keys have the same work as in the other keyboard. To know more about the function key, I will suggest you to work more on the word document. With the help of word documents you can play with the function key and can generate more understanding for them. So that further it will easy for you to use the function key, this thing will help you to become familiar how to manage work with the function key.