Thread: Which one is better between Seasonic X660 or FSP aurum CM Gold 650

Which one is better between Seasonic X660 or FSP aurum CM Gold 650

Hello friends I have been thinking which one would be the better one from the Seasonic X660 or FSP aurum CM Gold 650 and I want to know that which one is the better one and have been performing for long time please give some detail about it so that I can get them and be problem free for long time please help me regarding this comparison.

Re: Which one is better between Seasonic X660 or FSP aurum CM Gold 650

Hello friend I have been using Seasonic X660 and I have a good review for it and inside Seasonic’s X660 you’ll find plenty of goodness. To understand what is so funny about the name of this power supply, it requires a little bit of cross-cultural background knowledge. And about AURUM Series – a brand new line-up of FSP power supply family that meets 80PLUS Gold Standard with having 90% efficiency.

The first full ATX modular multi-output, high voltage power have never been certified gold 80PLUS has been certified by the Seasonic is introduced. The compact power supply is 80 Plus certiied gold. This coveted power is called "X" and 850-W 560W a. Seasonic also manages to give us less energy at rest, and the X660 is the rest energy supply quieter, too. The Seasonic X Series adopts a smart "hybrid quiet fan control" We hope this design will take something from both of these products.

I know a lot about AURUM brand as I have been using it and I think they have been the perfect combination of the premium quality and they are very efficiency and they have made it so nice that they have been a best choice always, and this is the best choice who have been wanting to have the best technology and environmental related and this would surely work very nicely with all of them. It ahs got a fantastic sleek finishing and the rugged granite touch finishing is the unique one and this has made it truly and real powerful and they have been not like others.

AURUM Series provides the best performance and maximum protection for your system, FSP 650W AURUM CM Gold itself at the center, just below where the major label "game time" is. On both sides of the individual attention are two more boxes. Thanks to MIA ICTechnology, power supplies are compact in size, equipped with high efficiency and maximum protection. SP invested 3 years of dedication to the development of their own FSP technology IC MIA. The new way of providing ventilation shaft ventilation remarkable and excellent cooling performance. And it would surely roll.

Hello friend I think the FSP aurum CM Gold 650 would be a lot better choice then the Seasonic X660 I have saw many people having the seasonic GPU and they have been suffering a lot and I have asked them to get the AURUM brand and after they have got that they have been really very happy and they have been enjoying it a lot so I think you need to go with it to and then you would really like this suggestion for sure.

My personal experience with FSP aurum CM Gold 650 says it would be a better choice because I have been using it from long time and I have found it really very nice they have been one of the awesome fan and I think if you have been planning to go with any one of these then you should be going with it because this one would be giving you a long and good performance it is a very nice product and would be one of the best option.