Thread: where can i repair HP Inkjet Printer?

he Remover Guest

where can i repair HP Inkjet Printer?

I have purchased the HP Inkjet printer three years ago. And I used that very efficiently till last month. It doesn’t give me any problem till last month. But after that the printer will damaged and can’t work properly after that. I don’t have the warrantee also on my device so I cannot get the replacement. I heard about Apple printers so can I prefer to use them or just try to repair mine. I cannot understand what to do with my cartridge. Whether I will try to repair it or I throw it. If someone can give me some suggestion to repair my printer then I can solve my problem. If you don’t then please give me the idea about the shop so there I can sell my spoilt printer. Please help me.

Re: where can i repair HP Inkjet Printer?

I read your problem and I come to know your problem. Your problem is not so rare because there are so many old users those face the same problem. I think I can give you some solution. You can easily get rid of the printer and try to sell the ink online. This is the best option for you. In this way you can trash everything and try to buy the new printer. The new printer will be faster, nicer and efficient to you. There is no other way to use your printer so you can use this one.

According to your description I want to give you some advice that the printer don’t worth much. because HP tries to make money by creating new model of its printer. And they quickly stop the production of older version. So that’s why you cannot find the way to repair your device easily. So my advice to you to buy the new printer for the better use. And you can throw the old printer in the dustbin. Hope this may help you.

I have better idea for you. By the use of which you can solve your problem easily and it not cost you much. Here I am giving you some idea for that. You can repair your printer yourself. For that you have to take help from the web. There are so many websites available for that. I can give you some examples of those sites. You can try to go on the fixyourownprinter authenticated site. There you can simply enter your problem and you will get the answer or you can say solution to solve your problem. You can ask any type of question related to printer and it is independent of company or brand. In this way you can solve your problem. Thank you.

I think your problem may solve by using some tricks. But I am not sure about the result. Here I am giving you some idea that might help to you. You can repair your printer by yourself also. For that you have to go on to the web. There you can go to the you tube website. On that you will get lots of video which can illustrate that how to repair your printer. By the use of those videos you can try them on your printers. If that work then it is fine. And if you cannot do that then try to purchase new printer. I wish that works for you.

After reading your problem I come to the conclusion that you have to throw your printer immediately. because there is no authenticated way to replace or repair it. So the effort to solve this problem is just a waste of time. So please try to buy a new one for better use. The main reason behind this is suppose if you get success in repairing your device then also you cannot get the new features. After that you have to stick to old functions of your device. So please don’t try to repair it. I hope you will prefer the buying option.

I can give you some advice to you about fixing your issue. You can take help form your engineer. There are so many engineers who can repair the printers. So try that first. If that is not possible then you can try to upgrade your system. For that you should know the proper reason of you issue. Then try to replace only that part of the printer. Means suppose you have a toner drum problem then try to replace the toner drum only and not the entire printer. In this way you can solve your problem. I think this may worth for you.