Thread: Unable to use the notes application HP Touchsmart IQ526

Unable to use the notes application HP Touchsmart IQ526

Hey guys, I have been having some problem with using the note s application on the HP Touch smart IQ526, does someone know what problem am I facing here, as I just don‘t know what problem is been faced by me here, I think that it would be better for me to take an expert advice on this, so that I could solve this problem without any problem , so here is what I have been trying this out ,.any help is appreciated .

re: Unable to use the notes application HP Touchsmart IQ526

Fascinatingly, the formation of a list of work some time for me , I have . But all supplementary options like the sticky note, normal note, video are quite simple to use. I was totally disappointed with the HP support. Above that hey do not even follow up or call back when they say they are rolloing out an update . from now onwards I Will never buy another HP product. I even had an Chat with the HP support, and regrettably they have been unable to resolve the problem, even after complete uninstall and reinstall all applications of the TouchSmart.

The most fascinating thing is that when you finally get to talk to an important person about this, they all deny any information of this problem that I had. All the technicians I have talked with told me to to Downloaded the latest update of the Notes 2.5.3276. so that this shall Issue not until now attached to create a not so I think that it would help you out . i have tried this and this would help me out .

Nothing seemed to resolve it and eventually I gave up. Unfortunately, the machine began freezing up and things got worse. HP replaced the computer, however when I went straight to the Notes application, it was the same old thing. I spent over 50 hours uninstalling, recovering, total recovery (both from hard drive and discs) and it didn't help on the first computer. I'm not willing to go down that road again. I called tech support and was told they're not aware of any issues with the Notes application.

Nothing seemed to solve and I finally gave up. Regrettably, the machine started to freeze and things got worse. HP will replace the computer, but when I went immediately to the Notes application, it was as usual. I have already spent over 20 hours uninstalling, recovery, full recovery (both hard drive and disks) and it just did not help me reduce the freeze. I am not willing to go that route again. I called support and they said they are unaware of the problems with the Notes application.

So far I have used this on my wife hp touch smart pc , and It seemed to be working perfectly fine so I guess that it would not be problem here , I need to go with this , I have been trying to fix this out , I have have been having dome really good problem here, and I guess, if it does not work for the first time , I think that it just would not work after that , I hope that it does work , all the best.

Re: Unable to use the notes application HP Touchsmart IQ526

After reading all the comment I think guess m that there is no solution for this , as I have tired all the solution that you have stated above , but it gives the impression that nothing seems to work for me , I have been having a problem with this , so I think that it I have no other option but to leave this as it is , well I am still open for any suggestion , if any