Thread: What the use for infrared emitter cable for HP Touchsmart PC

What the use for infrared emitter cable for HP Touchsmart PC

I think that I am having some trouble identifying some components here, as I have am having some really difficult time in identifying this, I have been trying to identify the components that I have received here I have identified almost all the components but I have still not able to identify forget about the use of does anyone know for what reason we need to use the infrared emitter cable it just came with my HP Touch smart 300-1360.

Re: What the use for infrared emitter cable for HP Touchsmart PC

I think that is very simple question that you have asked here , you would get his within the instruction manual that you are having , but still as you have posted this here we are happy to help you out , the IR emitter cable that you are asking is used to connect the set top box so I think that it would be better for you to set an control for you to work with this , like changing the channel via that help of the remote control pc .

Hey ,t hanks for the reply that you have given to me that was really very help for me to come up with this but I guess that it would be more better for me if I tried out some other things on this, however , still have some doubts that I need to clarify here, do I need to have this here, do I need to have to connect his cable with my computer also so that I could watch the TV on this computer also . Please help me with this .

That is a pretty simple question, but I guess a real tough for a person that has no technical background , I understand this because I was also have the same problem before , here is how I am trying to fox this out , I have an IR cable that I have , so think that it should be connected to the infrared emitter cable so that to port out he the touch smart which is just below the audio port which is green in color .

The isolated antenna, every now and then called the infrared (IR) emitter cable or blaster, is a diminutive device that you attach to the processor that allow the remote control to work with Windows Media Center. If you contain a cable television and an settop box with this then you need to have this a , satellite, or other set-top box that controls the television signal, you must adhere the IR blaster onto the set-top box IR receiver window.

Just follow the step I am saying here and be carried out fixing this in the right place, Connect the infrared (IR) emitter cable connector IR emitter on the back of the receiver window computer.Find remote set-top box.Remove the role of adhesive-coated back of the emitter. Attach the IR emitter to the face of set-top box, the remote control receiver window.Configure set-top box in the setup wizard for Media Center. Using the wizard, select the make and model of set-top box and then try to control Media Center with it. the roll of adhesive-coated on the back of the emitter. Attach the IR emitter to the front cover of set-top box, after that the remote control receiver window. Configure set-top box in the setup wizard for Media Center. Using the wizard, select the make and model of set-top box and then try to control Media Center with it.

After reading all you comment here, I have got an fair idea about the usage of this so I think that it would be a better solution for me well thanks for all the solution that you have given to me, well thanks for it , I have been trying to fix this problem with the help of an infrared emitter cable . well thanks for all the replies that you have given to me .