Thread: Should I prefer Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Dragon Age II collector’s edition keyboard for gaming

Should I prefer Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Dragon Age II collector’s edition keyboard for gaming

I have built myself the gaming pc. But using currently normal keyboard. I have purchased few months back the gaming mouse razer mamba few days back its works really nicely while playing games. Inow I am biggest fan of the razer . So while purchasing the keyboard I prefer the razer keyboard itself. Currently there is Dragon Age II Razer BlackWidow Ultimate keyboard which is special edition. I have seen its screen shots and it looks awesome. Can anyone tell me that is this keyboard performs well also.

Re: Should I prefer Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Dragon Age II collector’s edition keyboard for gaming

I think it’s one of the best keyboard it has some changes for the dragon age 2. In this special edition it is supporting the dragon age game pretty well while playing. If you don’t want the collector edition you can purchase normal razer BlackWidow keyboard. It’s best of keyboard I ever used for gaming. Perform well in many of the games which I have played. It has very fast response time. Also has macro recording feature. Also has backlit with 5 levels of lightning. So if you want the collector’s edition keyboard then its cost slightly more than the normal edition. The normal edition will cost you 5805 where as collector’s edition will cost you 6255

Re: Should I prefer Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Dragon Age II collector’s edition keyboard for gaming

I received this keyboard as a gift from my uncle around 2 months back. When I got it I think that this keyboard is also one of the normal one. Since I have other gaming keyboard with the backlist and my experience with it is really bad. When I used it checked its response time while playing the game and smoothness of gameplay , I will say that it’s the one of the best keyboard I ever used for gaming. I will suggest you to purchase this. The collector’s edition is costing only 500 rupees more so by collector’s edition only it’s good.

I have first time purchased mechanical keyboard Dragon Age II collector’s Razer BlackWidow Ultimate . The keyboard design is really good. Razer is the one of the best gaming gear creating company. The keyboard has also backlits. Media controls usb ports and audio jack and when I used it. It will never cause me any finger strain. It’s also soft and quick in the function. I will suggest you to purchase this since its worth of money.

Razer BlackWidow Ultimate keyboard is really good In its performance and the design. It’s one of the best gaming keyboards in the market I seen for the price range of 5500 to 6500.the one of the feature I seen which I like more is macro recording of keys. i see only one problem in it. There is no wrist rest at the below side. This is only drawback in the design I have seen in the keyboard otherwise there is no other issue I have found to not to recommend you the keyboard.

I have purchased Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Dragon Age II collector’s edition keyboard from the razor online store. So I will suggest you to purchase you trough there itself they are selling it for the less cost . And they are providing shipping also free. Befor this keyboard I am using razer lycosa keyboard which is also one of the best keyboard in the market but if I compare it with the BlackWidow then lycosa is lagging slightly in the performance and smoothness . only one problem I faced in few days is the is henever I try to click the spacebar it won’t works but only sometimes.

I have Razer BlackWidow ultimate keyboard but not that collector’s edition one. I have some problems with the keyboard and many other people are facing the same problem about it. The problem is with left shift and caps lock keys itself. Whenever we try to click this key it will be detected as sticky which doesn’t need to be happening in such a mechanical keyboard. They haven’t resolved this problem yet. So I will suggest you to wait till they resolve this problem or prefer other one.