Thread: What is mean by Slow peripherals?

What is mean by Slow peripherals?

I have purchased a new pc. I am new to the computer system. I don’t know the idea about the whole working of the system. Actually I need the pc for the educational use only. The main reason of that is I have taken computer system option in my syllabus for my study. So I want information about the computer as much as possible. So I search on the web for various data about it. I get most of the answers. But I can’t get the proper answer to one question and that is ‘what is the slow peripheral’. Can anyone there who can give me the proper idea about that. Please help me.

Re: What is mean by Slow peripherals?

After reading your problem I search on the web for your problem. And after sometime I get the information about it. But that is inadequate as I thin. But then also I am giving that information here. The slow peripheral is a peripheral in which the mechanical movement determines the speed of the system. I have only this much of information. I think this can provide you some help. Thank you.

You did not mention the perfect description about what you want actually. I don’t understand what kind of peripherals you are talking about. But I can give you some idea about the peripherals. In computer system a peripheral is a device that is attached to the host computer. But you can’t consider it as a part of it. It helps to expand the capability of the host, but does not form part of the core computer architecture. There are so many peripheral are available like computer printers, image scanners, tape drives etc. I think this is enough for your reference.

I think I can give you some idea to solve your problem. I am not sure that I will provide sufficient information but I will try my best. The slow peripheral means the external device of the computer system that may be damaged due to some reasons and can’t provide the sufficient performance. The peripherals are categorized in several types. Here I am giving you some of them. Storage peripherals, input peripherals, Output device, Display device, Graphical output device, Computer display are some examples of peripherals. I hope this will provide you some information.

I cannot give you perfect idea about the question because you did not give the proper question. Actually I don’t have enough idea about what is slow peripheral but I can give you some information about the data storage peripherals. It is one f the type of peripherals. It is also known as memory. It refers the computer components and recording media that can retain the digital data. Data storage is one of the important functions and fundamental components of computers. Hope this will work for you.

As per your description I come to know that you want some information about slow peripherals. I want to tell you that there is no exact definition for slow peripherals. the time when you try to increase in processor speed then it gives high penalty which misses the DRAM. It seems like the time when we must regard DRAM as a slow peripheral is some way off. . But, sometime it is the possibility of having the inherent latency problem. I think you are searching fr this information only, right. So here you get that now

I want to give you some information that may help you. I am giving you information about input/ output peripheral. It is referred to communicate between information processing system (for example computer) and the outside world. Input means the data or signals received by the system and the output means the data or signal sent from it. The i/o peripherals means the device that help to migrate such data from system to system. You can take a example of pen drive.