Thread: Magic Wand will connect Apple wireless keyboard with Apple Magic Trackpad

Magic Wand will connect Apple wireless keyboard with Apple Magic Trackpad

I got news about a product and here I will share it with all you people. There is a new product from TwelveSouth which will enable Mac users so they will be able to connect Apple Wireless Keyboard to their Magic Trackpad so that they can be used as a single unit. The name of that product is Magic Wand. It will let you to carry Apple’s Magic Trackpad and Apple Wireless keyboard as a single unit, one piece input device. And this Magic Wand will cost around $30. Isn’t it’s amazing?

Re: Magic Wand will connect Apple wireless keyboard with Apple Magic Trackpad

You said it will connect Apple wireless keyboard and apple Magic Trackpad and make them appear as a single device and. Its sounds so amazing! And I am damn sure that it will get a good place in market but I have a doubt that will it work also with the extended keyboard. However, I was only imaging about such type of device. And it will prove to be very useful for every Apple and Mac users as it will connect Magic Trackpad and Wireless keyboard in a single unit.

An extended keyboard has a squared off base and for sure that will not fit with these devices. And as most of the new Macs are coming with wireless keyboards they will for sure target the highest market but it depends on them they may make it to work with the extended keyboards later on. And for sure it’s a cool product as it will make it possible to use computer with entire thing while we are standing. And we don’t have to hold two things at a same time.

Here I also want to add something. It’s a very good product but price of $30 is something I think little high for this product. Till now I have not seen anyone who has used or has owned a Magic Trackpad. But I think it will soon get very popular. And as far as price is concerned, it is well known that Apple keeps price little high may be because of Apple Tax. But the product will definitely prove to be useful and it will soon get popularity.

I watched a video on youtube about how to use magic wand to connect wireless keyboard and apple Magic Trackpad. And it was too easy. I think I must buy a magic Trackpad now. The designers of this product have done absolutely a good job. But, when will Apple release his magic Trackpad and wireless keyboard as a single unit? If they will do so we will not require any Magic Wand for any reason.