Thread: Bluetooth mouse Vaio vgp-bms20 loose connection in Sony Vaio

Bluetooth mouse Vaio vgp-bms20 loose connection in Sony Vaio

My laptop Sony Vaio has become full of viruses and bugs so I booted my laptop and install window 7. I never used laptop mouse because I’m not comfortable with that mouse so that I’m using Bluetooth mouse Vaio vgp-bms20. But after reinstalling window 7 this Bluetooth mouse is not working properly it always lost connection. So to connect again I have to reboot the laptop. I don’t know why this problem is occurring. So friend anyone know solution please tell me.

Re: Bluetooth mouse Vaio vgp-bms20 loose connection in Sony Vaio

I think your Bluetooth mouse driver is become corrupt due to virus or some other external effects. You need new driver for your Bluetooth mouse. You can download new driver from the internet. Sony is also providing this diver on their official websites. If you can’t download this software then go for updation option. Just go to Bluetooth mouse icon file there they were providing option for upgrading the software. Just click there and it will directly link the sites where this updation is available.

I looked the online world and found a considerable number of comparative dissentions, but no explanations. Numerous locales proposed redesigning your Bluetooth drivers. There's no newfangled driver for the Microsoft rodent, but I upgraded the Thinkpad Bluetooth drivers. No delight. Then the alternate day the rodent began stopping on me each few moments and in distress I looked again. This time I found the response. There are a few divide settings that require to be adapted.

Don't know if this will assist you, but it tackled my situation of losing the reciprocity with my relentless mouse every time I shutdown the machine. First I removed the com.vaio.Bluetooth.plist file from the preference folder which is available at library folder. When you uprooted that record to the refuse, delete the rubbish record, shutdown the PC then after that begin it again, it quickly distinguished the rodent and inquired affirm the blending.

There are some reasons due of this mouse loose connection.
    • Due to low battery it loses connection.
    • You had moved the USB receiver from one port to another port.
    • You had moved the USB receiver to another system.
    • Plugging the USB receiver into a center point or alternate unsupported mechanism for example a KVM switch
    • Receiving Radio frequency interference from more powerful devices such as: wireless speaker, monitors cell phones, garage door openers etc.