Thread: Specification about SUPER TALENT FPM32GLSE Solid State Drive (SSD)

Specification about SUPER TALENT FPM32GLSE Solid State Drive (SSD)

Recently I bought ASUS Eee PC 901 laptop. I really attracted to its features and interface. I’m using window XP and my memory storage capacity is 12 GB SSD 4 GB is for operating system and remaining 8 GB are for user use to store some files. But when I try to upgrade my window XP then it show error like less memory space. So now I decided to upgrade my SSD. I have heard about SUPER TALENT FPM32GLSE Solid State Drive (SSD). So friend I need your help to find some information about this SSD.

Re: Specification about SUPER TALENT FPM32GLSE Solid State Drive (SSD)

Manufacturer of SSD super talent has presented the SATA scaled down PCIe SSD. It is really a cost effective if we compare with the UMPC market. This SSD is only suitable for the Asus Eee PC s101. Its key features are modest and light weighted. The SATA smaller than usual PCIe SSD is offered up to 64GB limits and has perused speeds of up to 95MB/sec. this new SSD has extraordinary reliability and determination. This SSD comes with 1 year warranty.

Don’t worry my friend I’m familiar with your issue. Recently I also upgraded my SSD of Asus 901 laptop. I used this SSD for my laptop upgrading. It’s really works very well. It doesn’t slow down the performance of my laptop. This SSD have storage capacity up to 32 GB I think which is enough for us. But remember one thing when you will upgrade your SSD then don’t forget to update your BIOS. Because this old Bios is only suitable for your previous SSD. If you will not update the BIOS settings then it will not detect your new SSD.

This SATA mini SSD improves the performance and your storage capacity. This sata mini is suitable for Asus EeePc. This SSD is a quick and easy way to upgrade your Asus EeePc. This SSD has lots of additional features compare to other SSD like it fastest bootup and load files quickly. It takes less power for consumption. It has longer battery and advanced dependability. This SSD will be cost effective for you for upgrading you laptop.

The SATA Mini 2 PCIe SSD is a update module explicitly composed to be a drop in reinstatement for the ASUS Eee PC S101, 900, 900A, and 901 net book PCs. The modules are ready with both MLC and SLC Flash memory. The modules are basic and effortless to commission for quick limit and exhibition profits. These modules are the quickest SATA Mini PCIe SSDs ready in the business sector. The proposed items moreover make phenomenal towering exhibition modest shape variable units for inserted framework architects. The MLC based units are ready in 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB limits and offer successive peruse speeds up to 150 MB/s and consecutive compose speeds up to 100 MB/s. The MLC drives join Super Talent's 2 year warranty.

I will give you full specification and some features about this SSD.
    1. Its size is 32GB.
    2. It deals with Super Talent brand.
    3. Dimension 14x2.74x1.26 (h x w x l).
    4. Weight around 7 pounds.

It’s has 32GB SSD for Asus EEE PC notebook range. It is suitable for EEE 900,900A, 901, S101. It’s read up to speed is 150MB/sec and writes up to speed is 100MB/sec. it’s comes with 2 year warranty.