Thread: Adapter for internal hard disk to connect in Vaio

Adapter for internal hard disk to connect in Vaio

I’m using Sony Vaio laptop from 6 months. I’m really impressed with its performance and design. This laptop provides 320 GB hard disk. But this much storage is also not enough for me. So that’s why I decided to upgrade my hard disk. This laptop is providing one more slot for 2nd hard disk. But to connect this second hard disk with my laptop it requires an adapter case. So for this adapter I search on internet but I didn’t get any information. So friend did anyone know where I will find this adapter and which?

Re: Adapter for internal hard disk to connect in Vaio

For connecting the internal hard disk to your Sony laptop you can prefer to Coolgear USB2.0 to serial ATA cable. This adapter brings about an extension among one USB port and one SATA or SATA II based mass space apparatus port. The USB 2.0 to SATA Drive Adapter transforms any standard SATA crash into a helpful external hard disk. Through this adapter you can ATA hard drive of 80GB up to 2TB. The transfer rate between eSATA to serial ATA is 3.0GB/sec.

Coolgear adapter will be correct option for you to connect internal hard disk to your laptop. This adapter is easy to install and easy to remove the hard disk drive. It is available for 2 SATA devices at same time. It is obedient with 2.5” SATA I and SATA II hard disk. It’s requiring 100-240V AC and 12V-4A DC for this adapter. This adapter is supportable with Window 2000/XP/vista/7 (32 bit/ 64 bit). This adapter makes internal hard disk as external hard disk because after connecting this adapter to hard disk is it connected to laptop or computer via USB port. It provides high speed data transfer.

You can use ACARD ARS-2133 to connect the internal hard disk to your laptop. This ARS-2133 is an IDE-to-SATA 2.5 HDD straight connector serving as a answer for the overload of IDE hard drives resulting from the fact that the handling of IDE hard drives is going to stop and the SATA drive is developing fast on the market. The ARS-2133 is planned for IT masters SOHO user’s industrial PCs factory supplies and pro repair technicians. For old and industrial frameworks that make a point not to support SATA hard drives the ARS-2133 can "show a 2.5 SATA hard disk into a 3.5 IDE hard drive. Along these lines users ought not to redesign their frameworks for utilizing 2.5 SATA hard drives. Moreover the 3.5 mechanism of the ARS-2133 is suitable for inner application and 2.5 SATA hard drives will no longer clearly be utilized on laptops and normal versatile hard drives but end up being the best equipped alternative for purchasers.

When I required connecting internal hard disk with my laptop then I used Lenovo ThinkPad 2nd HDD adapter. This adapter gives you greatest space adaptability preparing you to join a second Sony hard disk drive to any Ultrabay Slim modular bay. With the second HDD in your Ultrabay Slim, you hold the speediest far to over down applications, images, and videos and important data. Don’t think it is only compatible for Sony it is compatible to any laptop.

I’m using Dell laptop from 3 months and I also required updating my hard disk. So for this problem I contact to that person from where I had buy. Retailer person suggest me that I can upgrade my hard disk but I can also add one more hard disk to my laptop. But I asked how it can be possible he tell me that through M980 SATA HDD FPC SONY A1766534A I can connect internal hard disk to my laptop. And don’t worry it is compatible with other laptop also. You can also use this adapter for your laptop.