Thread: Unable to use Kodak ESP 7 wireless printer with Sony vpcl1

Unable to use Kodak ESP 7 wireless printer with Sony vpcl1

My brother gifted me a new Kodak ESP 7 camera for my 20 the birthday so that it would help me assist with my thesis that I am working on and I really love this printer that he has gifted me I mean this printer is an wireless printer , which is a good thing as I can then concentrate on my work sitting at any corner of the room without worry about the printer , but , the bad side is that it is just not been able to connect this printer to my laptop that I am having Sony vpcl1.

Re: Unable to use Kodak ESP 7 wireless printer with Sony vpcl1

Before you come with any more quotes I need to say that your computer need to be supported by the printer that you are using as this might just be the problem that you are facing, I have previously faced this problem and hence know what causes the problem, if your brand (I mean the laptop) brand is supported by the printer that you are using , then I guess contacting the customer serve would be a better option for you .

I completely agree with thte above use r ,as the printer need s to have a set of drivers that needs to be installed on the specific operating system for the proper functioning of the laptop , I think that would help you out in a better way to ensure that you can print out pages form this , so just ensure that you are have a appriorate operating system to start with , as the many version of Linux based operating system are not supported by this expensive and new printers .,

Have you installed the drivers that came with the wireless printer that your brother gifted you , I need to tell you that this is the one that need to have an drivers installed on this before you can use this for personnel use , I have tried this before , and I need to tell that the driver s need to be placed on the approproriate operating system , if you are using Mac or any other operating system whose drivers you don ;t have then you might consider taking a look at the site .

I have just gone through above comment s and came to know that this problem that you are facing could be more over be caused by the wrong internet settings that you have done here, I have seen this before and I need to tell you that there are not many user, you know exactly how to connect or configure the wireless that was there, I would recommend you to change the security setting from WPA to WEP so that the printer could be detected easily.

I think that I have a solution for you here, you need to configure you printer so that it could get detected in the network , so this could be done with following the steps that I am stating below , here is how you need to connect it you need to click on the wireless network that you are using and then go to the configuration page for this , and then click on the advance page after that you need to click on the wireless option here would see the printer name and the type of setting that is applied to this change that to WPA security only and this shall make it detect .

I have been trying for this really hard , I have been using this here , and I need to appreciate the replies that you have given to me above , well thanks for all the replies , I wish there was but i was just not been able to use the Kodak printer with this , because that was the problem was i nthe kodak printer it self , so i just cannot find a fix for this , i think brought this with the company that i previsouy used , well thanks for all the replies .