Thread: Where can I buy remote, mouse and keyboard for Sony VAIO VGC-VA1

Where can I buy remote, mouse and keyboard for Sony VAIO VGC-VA1

Hey guys, I have been using a an Sony VGC – VA1 here, and so long there has not be any problem or glitches in using this, so I think that it would be very good for me to use this as I just love using this, so does anyone know ad replacement hat I could get for the keyboard, and mouse, as there older one as damaged by hardcore gaming. Also a replacement for an remote would be good as the remote is on the verge to get off. 

Re: Where can I buy remote, mouse and keyboard for Sony VAIO VGC-VA1

Hey mate , you may get that on the official Sony store , if you are searching for some original stuff, and if your want some generic stuff , then you may get that from that eBay or Amazon easily but , I think that it would be good if you buy out that the original components as they come with an warranty that would help you to get an replacement when they are not working . While there generic ones have no guarantee for it

Hey thanks for reply, I have purchased an Sony VGC-VA! From an old man , I mean it an second hand from an person , I have got all the remote and the wireless keyword and mouse with it , but it seems that it just partially working , I mean everything works properly but sometimes , I just cannot use it as it get lags , I think that it is moreover because of the it ‘s rough use by the previous user I wanted to know if it was better for me to give it for repair or buy a new set .

I guess that there are no third party remote controls that allow or can access the user interface provided by the Sony VA series, so I guess that the third party remote just don not work, so I think that you have only one way to go here , you have to buy and remote control that is provided by Sony vaio site , I have further tried various 3 rd party remotes , but there are always new ones coming up so I think that you should check them out .

I just don t think that it would better for me to go with this here, I have been using an generic MCE remote control from past 8 months (as my previously one was not working properly) , and since then it has been good here , I have been trying to fix this here , I have made this to work and I think that it is because of the reason that the Sony VA series comes with an XP media center Edition , So just see that , and if problem still persist then post me back . I have more suggestion for you .

I have just figured out the problem here , i have just brought a generic replacement form ebay as that was quite cheap when compared with the geniume parts , and i know that i won ;t get the same feel as the original parts , but , who cares , i mean have saved a lot of dollars by using this generic version , well thanks for all the suggestion .