Thread: Does anyone know about iMac Seagate 1TB hard drive

Does anyone know about iMac Seagate 1TB hard drive

I’m using Apple iMac from 6 months. I’m really impressed with its features and performance. I like to complete my all work of office in this laptop only. Recently I’m facing a problem about hard disk of my laptop, so I complaint about this problem to Apple company. They send me en email in that they were declaring that apple user can replace there western digital hard disk to Seagate 1TB hard disk. But I do not believe in apple commitment. So I decided to go with my own expenses for upgradation. So friend I want full information about this Seagate 1TB hard disk for laptop.

Re: Does anyone know about iMac Seagate 1TB hard drive

Seagate is growing day by day in manufacturing the hard disk. So now you can understand Seagate is also good choice for replacing a hard disk with Seagate hard disk. If you want fastest file transfer speeds which is of huge capacity then the Seagate FreeAgent XTreme storage is the only solution. It’s help you with no trouble preserve all your photos, music, videos, and documents and access them with highest performance.

Friend I’m also using apple laptop and same problem I also face so I replace my hard disk with Seagate 1 TB hard disk. But fact telling to you that Seagate is really disappointed me. It is failed on my occasion when I required most help of this hard disk. Its performance is pretty badly. I think this hard disk is ok for storing purpose but it is horrible for an operating system especially for window XP. So I will suggest you that please don’t go for this hard disk.

Friend I also got this same E-mail from apple. But I’m not agreeing with this solution because first thing I have to wait for my hard disk crash. What about our installed application and configuration settings? It is sure that we will lose this entire thing when the hard disk will change. If I agree for this solution then also one problem is there that my closest apple store is 60 miles away. So I need $ 100 towards App Store merchandise for the hassle. So I’m not agreeing with this solution.

Seagate 1 TB hard disk is decent through performance. It supports eSATA, FireWire 400 and USB 2.0 interfaces. It doesn’t get warm early. It reacts as a cool during operation. It gets decent bundle software. Main key feature it has 5-year warranty. This Seagate 1TB hard disk offers three interface option first on a useful software bundle, then offers lengthy warranty for fair price. We can also use this hard disk as direct attach to external drive.

Recently I upgraded my hard disk with Seagate Barracuda® 3.5-inch SATA 1-TB Hard Drive. So I can give whole specification of this hard disk:
    1. Interface: SATA 3Gb/s
    2. Cache: 32 MB
    3. Storage capacity: 1 TB
    4. Dimension: 26.1mm height x 101.85 mm width x 146.33mm length.
    5. Performance spins speed: 7200 RPM
    6. Weight: 0.92 Kg.