Thread: How can I Disable Lion's 'Resume' Feature?

How can I Disable Lion's 'Resume' Feature?

Hey friends I am using the Lion's 'Resume' Feature for the time saving on my system. Now apps you close will reopen right where you left off, so you never have to start from scratch again. And when you are trying to install software update, you no longer need to save your work, close your apps, and expend important time setting the lot up again. With restart, you can restart your Mac and return to what you were doing at that time with all your apps in the places where you left them.

Re: How can I Disable Lion's 'Resume' Feature?

You are using Apple's OS X 10.7 Lion, which is the most powerful new time saving feature in Apple. It contains the automatic resume feature, which helps your application to exact same video, even exact at the cursor position, that thing you are using when you are closing them. According to me, . Automatic resume is smart enough not to resume Safari after you've been using the Private Browsing option, but you might want to turn it off anyway.

I will suggest you to choose what application you are using. There are sure customizes I jump at the chance to begin brand new with whenever I close them, Firefox, iTunes, Photoshop. After telling people about how to repair a design fault. I'm sure this seems great to people that set their browser to open back up all the tabs that where open when closed. However, I can count on one hand the number of clients I have that ever want to use that feature. When I quite the program, I think that it will finally go to its real state. Rather than opening it again from the starting stage.

To disable the Apple's OS X 10.7 Lion, you should read the user manual provided by the product. This user manual contains all the details how to operate the software. I have so many people who have the same problem; they came out of that problem by reading the user manual. That all people gave me back reply for the solution that there PC are working properly. So to you also I will recommend for going through on the user manual.

According to me, it is good to use this Apple's OS X 10.7 Lion. The resume can be disabled but the option is hidden. To disable the resume select the system general TAB. At the bottom of that page, there will be option like “restore the window when quitting and re-opening apps” if you click on that button then the software will be disable. The process to disable the Apple's OS X 10.7 Lion is same as the disabling the Snow Leopard in your system.