Thread: Sony DPP-FP30 printer prints half photo only

Sony DPP-FP30 printer prints half photo only

I am using Sony DPP-FP30 printer with my Sony vaio laptop. now my printer is giving me some issues from last few days. Now whenever i try to print any photo from my printer at that time my printer prints only half of the photo. My printer was working perfectly but suddenly this problem has started. Please tell me how to fix this issue. if anyone facing the same problem and have solution for this then please help me to solve this.

Re: Sony DPP-FP30 printer prints half photo only

Its look like there might be something wrong with the cartridge in your Sony DPP-FP30 printer and that is why I would like to tell you that try to solve this problem removing the cartridge from your printer and after that connecting it with your printer again and after doing that check whether your printer is able to print all the photos properly or not. As far as I know you will be able solve this issue by doing these steps.

If you are facing the same problem after doing the above trick also then connect other cartridge in your printer and after that see whether it makes any difference or not. if your printer is able to print the photos properly then you have to replace the cartridge in your printer and problem still occurred with other cartridge then there might be something wrong with your printer only.

Are you trying to print the photos from the PictureGear software which comes with the printer or you are using some other application to print your photos. If you are using the PictureGear software and getting this problem then reinstall the software in your computer. you have to also try to print the photos by using the different size of paper and then see whether it makes any difference or not. I hope this post will help you to detect the exact problem.

Well I would suggest you that reinstalling the printer drivers will do the trick. First you have to uninstall the drivers which you have already installed in your computer and after doing that you have to restart the computer. Now after you have to insert the driver CD in your computer and then install the printer drivers again. Now after installing the drivers try to print any photos and then check printer is working properly or not.

I have tried different cartridge in my computer and with that cartridge also I am getting the same problem while printing the photos. When I tried to print the photos from any other software at that time also printer behaves the same. I have also reinstalled the printer drivers in my computer and after reinstalling the drivers also I am still facing the same problem. Is there anything wrong with the printer hardware or something else is causing this issue?

Even after using the different cartridge with your Sony DPP-FP30 printer and after reinstalling the printer drivers also if your Sony DPP-FP30 printer is still printing the half photo then there is a possibility of having hardware fault in your printer. According to me you should give your printer to the sonny service center and after that you have to tell about this issue and there you will get proper solution. If you want any more information then let me know.