Thread: How to does the air flow in GZ-X9

How to does the air flow in GZ-X9

I have some really weird problem here, I have been trying to fix this problem I have a cabinet from gigabyte but I am just not able to select the case here, I have been trying really very hard to fix this problem here , there are many question that are related to the cooling of the cpu that I am using , mainly the temperature in the cabinet get very high when I turned on this ,anything that helps .

Re: How to does the air flow in GZ-X9

I have a similar the question here, I have been trying to fix this problem here with help of some things that really matter here, I think that it shall not be possible for me to switch this here, but I need to how many cup fans are running inside the cover that you are using as that might help us know what cooling is been made inside you system. Please post back as this might help you to gain even accurate answers

Hey thanks for the reply that you have given to me that was really very helpful for me , I think that it would be nice to see more fans , but I would rather like to know form you guys would mutilate fans could cause a problem in the system that I am using , because this would not be the problem that is been faced by many , I have been trying to fix this problem with the help of some more tools , but I all are just not helpful here.

You can easily have three small fans working here, as this might help to boast your cooling power by a great extend thanks for all the replies that you have given to me, I have been having similar problem here, but I have then created a fan that is dedicated to the PSU‘s fan I have also been trying to install this with the help of some extra tools here, but I just don‘t think that it would be really possible here.

I would nit recommend you the use of speed fans here as that might just not be useful for you here, I have been trying this out really very hard to fix this but it just cannot fix this problem here, I have used a tic here to connect the two power stuff here , but the use of some external PSU here , so this won ‘t be a problem for me , so just connect them in a straight line to the PSU so that they are at full power ,

At present be supposed to be air holes scratch into the metal container even if they are concealed at the rear a plastic covering. I would anticipate there to be slots or somewhat comparable in the front facial. Is here a slot beneath the front face Or a number of additional vents to permit air to come in beginning the guidebook it would emerge that in attendance is a side vent on the surface panel that is probable to fit a fan. It is reliant on construct and speed but it is negligable.Oh I consideration all these fans acquire more volts, that would be more helpful for me.

Hey thanks for the replies that you have made here, I think almost every reply that you have posted here , worked for me well thanks for all the replies that you have give to me , I have been having same problem here , I think that it would really not be possible for me to work upon this , I have been having the same problem here , but I am just not able to fix this here . well thanks for all the replies that just enter a new thermal paste and that cooled down the pc drastically .