Thread: Best CPU cooler for mini itx sg-06 case

Best CPU cooler for mini itx sg-06 case

I have an intel core i5 processor with h55n-usb3 motherboard. It is working very smoothly and I am quite happy but the stock cooler for my i5 is not satisfactory at all. It is not suitable for my mini itx sg-06 case. I want to buy a new cooler for my i5 but the measurement is an issue’s. I have to take my corsair xms3 2x2gb dominator memory modules into account. I have to take everything in account. Can anybody advice me a cooler for my setup? Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.
    Thank you.

Re: Best CPU cooler for mini itx sg-06 case

Well after looking to your configurations and requirements I would suggest you to go for Corsair H70. It will be best for you. Corsair equips the H70 with two 120-mm fans in push-pull configuration. The Corsair-labeled fans operate at a maximum speed of 2,000 rpm and can be manually throttle to 800 rpm (the included adapter, the speed reduced to about 1,400 rpm). PWM fan support, unfortunately, not their connection is made via 3-pin fan cable. So here’s something good for you I assume.

I would suggest you to take the total measurement of and around the CPU that you have so that you know what the maximum heat sink is or the fan size is that your case can take. You will then find it easier to decide on your choices that are available. You can surf on the internet to find more about the topic. Search on the Google and you will get many searches regarding your issue. Judge yourself that which could be better for you

I would recommend you to have a look on the corsair H50 CPU cooler. As according to me it is the best and would be very good for your case also. Corsair H50 is a narrow heat exchanger at low speeds below 1,200 rpm and is something better than the H70. I would suggest H50 over H70. You can install it by yourself also. It’s a not a difficult task. You can visit any computer hardware shop and purchase it.

Well yes I agree with H50 cooler. It is going to be suitable for your configuration and also size wise. Setting up H50 cooler is not that difficult but also not that easy. You need to take care of lot of things. The board should be strengthened and be affixed to the base. Attach the rear to the motherboard and then fix the socket handle from front screws and matching clips. Then attach the CPU with the thermal pad or thermal paste that’s upon you, attach the cooling module to the pump and fix it in a clock wise. Screw till can get screwed. Install the unit on the radiator with the fans.

Almost with the same configuration I have zalman CNPS8700 NT cooler and it is also compatible with your motherboard. But still you can check the compatibility thing on the internet. But yes the 8700NT cooler is noisier than H50 and H70 coolers. It has a very big fan for cooling. The performance is really incredible so going for this cooler would prove very good for you. You can surely opt this one from my point of view.

There are many options available for you for your setup. They are based on what you need. I can utilize a Zalman CNPS 10x flex fan / cooler. If you are searching for extreme overclocking in the air - that is my advice. Big disadvantage: these, and parallel coolers are enormous. There are many other choices out there as well - for example Thermaltake Cooling, Cooler Master V8. You need to think and compare each and every cooler according to your need. For price you must visit the official site and learn more about.