Thread: Cannot change Resolution with HDMI

Cannot change Resolution with HDMI

I have recently got the HDMI cable intended for my tablet and I connected that with my monitor. My monitor is on 1080p but I am not getting any way to change its resolution from its native resolution. It looks very poor because all the images are stretched and that also hides the menu bar from the bottom. Is there anyone who can tell me that how can I change the resolution while HDMI is connected. Please post solution for this as early as possible.

Re: Cannot change Resolution with HDMI

I would like to tell you that, at the time it is limited to the 720p output and that is the reason that it is not supporting the 1080p. They are going to make that available in their next release. So till then, we can do nothing and we have to live with this resolution only. I hope that they will release the new update for this with 1080p update soon. I am also waiting for the same. As this will be available, I will use that.

I just wanted to know that if there is any way by which the resolution of this can be changed? I want to run the tablet with the native resolution and not the chop off the menu bar, if that is probable. I want to do this as it is very hard to read the notifications when I receive any new email or anything like that. I have searched for this on google but not got any perfect way to do this. Is it simply not possible?

I would like to tell you that 1080 is the native resolution of the TV or the maximum allowable and rescaled to its native resolution and your TV is Full HD. My projector supports up to 1280 but its native resolution is 480p and 480p images. If that is not rescaled and your TV has a native resolution of 1080 then you'd be seeing a small square around the screen. If you see them in full screen (if 16:9), then you will rescaling your TV to its native resolution.

Your TV supports up to 768 lines of resolution so in principle if you could make improvements on your DVD upscaling to 720p. Anyway, I'm telling you that if you see it full screen then you rescale the signal which is the native of the screen. This in this case is 1366 x 768. I think you should watch that to force resizing from there. What may be happening is that it is rescaling down your LCD rescheduled up until 768p. Much the signal is impaired initially and therefore you are not getting improvement in the image.

You should take a look to the NTSC and PAL. The menu did not find the LCD to see it in the HDMI connection and the Display Type option was blocked. Then remove the HDMI connection and set the SCART and active. You were right and was on the NTSC option and change it to PAL. Then I put the HDMI connection and nothing at all, the resolution was in the car. With the other RCA audio and proves compare.