Thread: Humax Foxsat HDR - Freesat PVR showing error message

Humax Foxsat HDR - Freesat PVR showing error message

I am using this device for recording. Just freshly while "looking" next to the TV Guide the system would show "please wait for listings information" while I wished to "book “otherwise record something. This error message would "vanish" while the program I was previously watching showed within the background. Though, since of neither today I "book" nor record a program in progress as I repeatedly obtain the abovementioned message. Any solution for this?

re: Humax Foxsat HDR - Freesat PVR showing error message

Attempt switching power off and disconnecting from power supply cord and leaving for regarding 30 minutes (to permit capacitors to completely discharge). Now again Reconnect plus switch on. Perceive if that has healed effects. I've had to perform that on my "standard" Humax HD box a pair of times while effects have disappeared a bit pear shaped.

It seems like your HDR thinks it's simply obtained a lone satellite LNB feed like this is precisely the similar effect I have on mine - which absolutely only has single LNB feed. The foremost thing I would attempt is a reinstall. For the duration of the install procedure the machine tests the supply to observe how lots of LNBs are connected. If it merely finds one another time afterward you'll have to seem next to your installation and make sure your connections and so on

One additional thing to attempt is to make sure for firmware updates. These usually download routinely at night if the pack is left on reserve. If, though, you toggle it off afterward it may not have received them. The preference will be anywhere within the menu system.

I am able to record 2 channels at the similar moment except the second channel is restricted and depends what channel you are going to recording first. I am able to record whichever first channel except the next channel I would like to watch otherwise record is restricted as a few of the channel names within the guide list have misplaced their bold form which avoids you from moreover watching it otherwise recording it.

Re: Humax Foxsat HDR - Freesat PVR showing error message

Do you contain a double LNB on top of your satellite dish? And all of your cables connected to LNB1 IN as well as LNB2 IN? This must allow you observe whichever second channel at the same time as recording. If you encompass a Single LNB dish and connect the wire toward LNB1 IN and a next cable from LNB1 OUT toward the LNB2 IN, you will simply be capable to watch a restricted range of channels at the same time as recording.