Thread: How to Destroy bad sectors and private data of HDD

How to Destroy bad sectors and private data of HDD

Last one year I used this desktop pc and it will be work to solve the computing problem. hence I really enjoy the performance given by this hard disk. Now there is some bad sector present on this hard disk and hence I decided to do the something special task on it. Is there an easy practical way to destroy a hard drive so that nobody could read the data if they find it? Any type of help to solve this problem will be appreciates.

Re: How to Destroy bad sectors and private data of HDD

You can maintain your computer, help increase your PC speed, and help keep it running smoothly. If you aren't logged on as an administrator, you can only change settings that apply to your user account. Hence the better way is to be you need to log on the system as an administrator. Then it would be help to you for solving this kind of complicated problem onto your system. it works without giving any kind of problem.

You might be able to restore some files, but any that exist on a bad sector(s) will either be corrupt or irretrievable. System Defragmenter is a fake computer defragmenter that hijacks your computer and does not allow you to use it properly. In windows system you can easily do this task using the porper way that present on the property window of the my computer. It helps to you for solving the complicated problem.

To remove Bad Sectors from hdd you need a program named SeaMap. It is a complete offshore technology solutions for seismic equipment, monitoring equipment and engineering solutions. It should be noted that if you attempt to run a program enough times it will eventually work. Then use this simple program and it will be help to you for solving this complicated problem. this was work most of the time.

It is possible that the infection you are trying to remove will not allow you to download files on the infected computer. In that case, we need to do the special task on it. The bootable disk of this system will be help to do such thing. Then you need to use the OS compact disk and then perform the complete format task on it. it helps to solve such kind of complicated problem without taking any much time.

The perfect solution over this problem is to defrag your hard drive. The process of defragmentation places all parts of a file together in the same put on the drive. The reason behind this is that when you keep on storing and deleting the files in any exacting drive on regular basis the files get fragmented. For this task you need to open the “Properties” windows of the my computer and then hit the Tools tab. It will show the Defragment now button. Hit them and it works to remove the bad sector on it.

I was traveling at the time, and then the system hard disk will be crashed. I haven't knowledge about this question. for solving this problem I contact the expert person of dell service center. They told me that use the OS bootable disk and perform complcte HDD formatting and partition. It works and finally I was able to solve this problem. this is the best way that help to solve the problem.