Thread: TP-Link TL-WN951N PCI adapter not connecting

TP-Link TL-WN951N PCI adapter not connecting

I am having some problem to set up the wireless N PCI adapter. I have recently bought the TP-Link TL-WN951N PCI adapter and installed that on my computer that is having Windows 7 running on that. I am installing that because I want to utilize the WiFi connection for the Amazon Kindle 3. Problem is that after installing it when I go to the Network and Sharing Centre then it says that it is not installed. Now, I am not able to understand that how this can be solved. If someone of you can tell me some solution for this then it will be really appreciated.

Re: TP-Link TL-WN951N PCI adapter not connecting

If the driver for the PCI adapter is not installed properly or it is corrupted then you may get such issues. So go to the TP-Link website and then download the driver from that. This is one of the best way by which you can solve this. One of my friends was also having the same problem and he did the same and it solves the issue. So I am recommending you the same and wish that it will help you too.

You can check that to the Device Manager and see if it is showing you it working or not. Other than this, I also think that you require making use of the wireless router for connecting the adapter properly. Wireless router will help to make the connection to the PC through the Ethernet. Computer will then not require the wireless adapter. So do this and let us know that if this helps you or not. Good Luck!!!

You can try to connect the Kindle with the help of the cable that comes with that. If you are having problem with the connection then this is possible that the cable that you are using might not be providing you the proper connection to that and because of that you are getting this problem. So what you can do is, just replace that cable with the new pone and see if it gives you proper connection or not. You will get that cable sassily on any computer hardware store.

It can be the firewall which is restricting the connection of that. So if you want to check that then disable the firewall for some time and then try to make the connection. See if that is providing you the connection or not. If it is the culprit of the problem then you will not get any problem for the connection. I hope that disabling the firewall connection will help you. Please reply back with the result of that.

I believe that you can’t detect the wireless adapter on your machine when you upgrade your windows 7 starter to windows 7 extreme. Be general window 7 usually catches the vast majority of the driver whenever you embed the lan card on your on lan port. In the event that windows unable to identify the equipment which you embedded then go on t instate the driver manually. You could furnish with the driver disc of this lan card so unequivocally establish the driver setup and sit tight for off and on again since the driver takes part of times to fix.