Thread: Please Help External Hdd Dvd Player Issue

Please Help External Hdd Dvd Player Issue

ok here is my thing i have three external hard drives they all plug into my usb port on dvd player and the folders come up as follow for example MOVIES FOLDER with sub folder A-MOVIES. B-MOVIES so on so forth all works beautifully , ok heres the thing i got a new western digital 3 tb external hard drive today moved the A_MOVIES FOLDER from main draive to new MOVIES FOLDER on new 3 tb external
    plug it into dvd player and start the MOVIES FOLDER WILL SHOW UP so i click it but the sub folder A-MOVIES WILL NOT OPEN JUST HAS 3....s next to it and wont open i also drug just one avi file to the new drive it showed up but would not play any ideas where to start trouble shootin this issue please, IF ANYONE CAN HELP PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME AT TODD-DOERR@HOTMAIL.COM PLEASE AND THANK YOU

Re: Please Help External Hdd Dvd Player Issue

This looks the case of improper file transfer. It is also possible that some of your folder while transferring are corrupted. The best thing I will suggest you to check your movie files in a PC first. Connect your drives to a system and see whether all your movies are present or not. Also in your new hard disk that you purchased check the partition format. That should be FAT32 according to me, and if it is NTFS try to convert it and check back.